Update from Revo HQ 2022 / 2023

General announcements
Rachel K

Re: Update from Revo HQ 2022 / 2023

Post by Rachel K »

Hi! Thank you for your suggestion; we do have a small quantity of gold labels in stock that we'll be using, as well as plenty of orange labels for future orders. If you would like to email us at support@revohq.co.uk with more information, that would be great!
Jazmin B

Post by Jazmin B »

Hi All,
I hope everyone is okay...If anyone is still interested in buying a Salmon and hasn't yet ordered one, please drop me an email at: jazmin@revohq.co.uk to find out more information!
If you have any questions at all, also please don't hesitate to get in contact!

I hope you have an amazing rest of the week
Jazmin :D
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Exciting announcement from Revo HQ coming soon!

Sign up to our newsletter to be one of the first to be notified 👉 http://eepurl.com/gQbClT
Attachments
Revo HQ announcement.png
Revo HQ announcement.png (72.58 KiB) Viewed 15112 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I post the announcement also here:

A brand new Revomaze is on its way!

COMING-SOON-3.png
COMING-SOON-3.png (156.49 KiB) Viewed 15076 times

Coming soon - new intermediate Revomaze 🥳
We have an exciting announcement! We are releasing a brand-new intermediate puzzle that's been designed and will be machined and produced entirely by Josh, Jazmin, Sophia and Rachel! It's the first puzzle to be designed without any input from Chris in the whole 14 years of the existence of the Revomaze you know today!

The puzzle begun its journey of being designed all the way back in March, where it has now found its way to the testers! Production will be begin once we have feedback from our testers...this is scheduled to begin next week!

There will be a full release on Monday via our newsletter where we will disclose the colour, name, price, difficulty and the date/time it will become available.

The team is hard at work preparing for its release; we'll be posting updates on our social media pages; check us out for announcements and sneak peaks!

Click the link below, which will take you to the products page where you can enter your name and email address. You will be notified by email once the product is available!

We wish you all a great weekend,

Team Revomaze

Link: https://www.revohq.co.uk/product/coming ... -revomaze/
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Meet Peach V3! 🍑 Our brand-new intermediate puzzle, visit our website to find out more: https://www.revohq.co.uk/product/peach- ... mber-2022/
Attachments
New-Revomaze-Peach-V3.png
New-Revomaze-Peach-V3.png (469.69 KiB) Viewed 15048 times
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Take a sneak peek at the special white boxes used to ship this batch of Salmon’s only, including some of the matte and shiny sleeves!

We contacted our customers earlier today stating that all components have arrived, engravings have begun and we’re currently assembling ready for shipment next week!

We appreciate everyone’s patience, and we hope you’ll be pleased with the results!
Attachments
Salmon V3 Boxes.jpg
Salmon V3 Boxes.jpg (59.41 KiB) Viewed 14878 times
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi all, we regret to announce that Sophia has left the company. We wish her the best of luck in the future and her career. If you have any questions, please contact us at support@revohq.co.uk or jazmin@revohq.co.uk, who will be taking over some of her roles with the help of the team!

Thank you and kind regards,

Revomaze team
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I post this here too due to it is good information for everyone:
Hello everyone! We are excited to announce that @Masie M has joined the Revomaze team! Masie is our new business administrator and she will be the primary point of contact for all new enquiries. She can be reached at masie@revohq.co.uk and will do her best to respond to all inquiries as soon as possible!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Jazmin B

Post by Jazmin B »

Hi all, I hope you are well!
Below is the official statement from Chris in regard to the changes in pricing on the website!
We can't thank you enough for your continued patience and loyalty to us over the years and we hope this statement answers any of your concerns! :D

Dear All

Since "REVOMAZE 1" was designed and made in 2008, I had no idea that the puzzle would go on to produce over £1.5 million in sales globally, the majority of which were put together at my house in the UK's Lake District.

From the Blue, we have continued on to create around 20 different mazes driven in part by a loyal customer base. Each has had their favourites along the way, while some have been consigned to the display cabinet for the long term. I never imagined that for some, the journey had only just been solved after years of trying. It is encouraging to see that the reactions to solving the puzzles are genuine and heartfelt.

As mentioned, we have been driven by our very patient audience. My aim was for people to feel that the puzzles exceeded their expectations, for example, complex dynamics vs static.

I personally got it wrong on occasions by taking on too much and relying on equipment to create the puzzles as intended. This legacy has divided opinion and upset some of our customers that I still want to rectify. We would kindly encourage our customers who are waiting for long-term outstanding orders to contact us, as they have been passed through a number of employees. Jaz will be pleased to help you if you contact her at jazmin@revohq.co.uk with what you believe is outstanding. In the new year, we'll work out what we owe and how we'll fulfill our customers' orders to their complete satisfaction.

It has been 14 years since the first design was created, and after numerous extensions to the product lifecycle, all good things do come to an end. The main problem for us is that the puzzles have always been at a premium. The parts we have difficulty to make, such as the sleeve and the stainless steel body and nut, makes it difficult to produce the puzzles within a reasonable price ranges even after investing in a machine capable of doing the mazes.

This supplemental engineering cost depends on volume as they run a production shop. Setting up their expensive machines to run 10 off is just not practical so they require minimum orders in the 1,000s. In the past, this was not an issue but current demand has made it very difficult to place an order with them. This is the same with anodizing and plating process.

In a difficult global economic climate, we would have to sell large amounts just to break even. Due to this, we will only make specific puzzles on a commission basis, such as Handmade and Purple. Once the current stock has run out, this is the only way people will buy them unless they can buy from the community.

So what will happen to REVOMAZE? Well, there are two projects we will be embarking on in the new year. One is to complement what we have already done and the second is to meet the needs of our customers that have always wanted our puzzles but are too expensive. Both of which, we hope will be exciting and honour the REVOMAZE family tradition.

Over the course of the next few weeks, we are hoping to discuss this further. In the meantime, we wish all our wonderful customers a very happy and safe holiday during the festive season and a very prosperous New Year.

Chris.Pitt
MD|Inventor
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Just to share the news here too:
Take a sneak peek at what's to come...

Keep your eyes peeled for more information! Are you ready to embark on a new adventure?

If you are interested, please fill out the form below:

https://forms.gle/AqWUPvc3HXMc3Tke6
RevoHQ_new_project_.png
RevoHQ_new_project_.png (705.11 KiB) Viewed 14674 times
Hey all!!

As I’m sure you are all aware we made and announcement today in regards to the new project, which I hope you all are as equally excited about as we are 😆… however, I thought I would drop a small message on here just to say if you want any updates on your current Revomaze orders please just drop me an email at jazmin@revohq.co.uk or discord as I have access to it over the weekend and I will get back to you as soon as possible with any answers/updates☺️

I would like to thank anyone who’s emailed me recently for being so patient with me in replying … we’ve all been super busy working on this new project whilst also ensuring we keep Revomaze flowing nicely and provide the best service possible !! So Thankyou for being so patient with me whilst my replies aren’t the best at the moment !!☺️

I hope everyone has a good weekend and I can’t wait to see what theories you come up with in light of the announcement 📣!!

Jaz ✨

Return to “Announcements”