Forum .....

General announcements
prodigy

Re: Forum .....

Post by prodigy »

I have now done a first update to the "Information For Newcomers & FAQ" information. There are more to be done but I think the most important updates have been done and it doesn't look broken as previously. Please help me with information that should be updated/changed.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
y2khappens

Post by y2khappens »

Hello,
I paid for a Mercury R2? and a Voyager status, what, five years ago or was it ten years ago and never received anything??? Is there any hope that I will ever receive anything??? Thanks for your time and trouble.
Bill (y2khappens)
Bill
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

y2khappens wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:49 am Hello,
I paid for a Mercury R2? and a Voyager status, what, five years ago or was it ten years ago and never received anything??? Is there any hope that I will ever receive anything??? Thanks for your time and trouble.
Bill (y2khappens)
You can read some R2 news chris_linnick here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2871
- While I can't say much their goal is to complete all of their backlog by the end of 2021. All of it, including R2s.
It looks promising but maybe better if someone from RevoHQ could answer.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hello Bill, the R2 series are still going to be finalized, Sophia is managing the R2 orders and if you have any questions please keep in touch with sophia@revohq.co.uk, and she will keep you updated with your order. We are scheduling the R2 series into our production plan, and we will be aiming to have Mercury orders complete by the end of the year.

Thank you for your patience over such a long time.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now created new forums for Black Merc Registered and Open.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now created new forums for Sapphire, Emerald & Ruby (including Registered and Open).
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Three all-new Revomaze puzzles are now available to buy on the site! 🥳

We've added a new option to our website that allows you to make three separate payments instead of one at checkout!

Shop the 3 new arrivals 👉https://www.revohq.co.uk/product-category/new-arrivals/
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now created the new forum for Peach (including Registered and Open).

Return to “Announcements”