Forum .....

General announcements
prodigy

Re: Forum .....

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 pm
dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 pm Oh and for some sections there is off-topic stuff displayed, topics that dont belong there. For instance in the Grey section and Black Merc.
Just click around there and you will see! I dont know if that was the case before too.
Do you mean "ANNOUNCEMENTS"? Yes they have been there before. I still try to understand how to get rid of that. It is in 4-5 of the newest forums. It must be possible to remove that :)
I just understood how to fix the problem. I hope it looks better now?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:03 pm
prodigy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 pm
dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 pm Oh and for some sections there is off-topic stuff displayed, topics that dont belong there. For instance in the Grey section and Black Merc.
Just click around there and you will see! I dont know if that was the case before too.
Do you mean "ANNOUNCEMENTS"? Yes they have been there before. I still try to understand how to get rid of that. It is in 4-5 of the newest forums. It must be possible to remove that :)
I just understood how to fix the problem. I hope it looks better now?
Awesome! Yes it is fixed 😀🤟🏼
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now gone through the reported messages and done small changes to remove reported spoilers. Please continue to report spoilers, now I finally can do something to them :) Thanks for the reports!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Prodigy is an admin for like 5 minutes and already doing an amazing job :D
It's great that the forum is getting some attention again.

Keep up the good job! Thanks a lot for your effort!
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Aldan wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:17 pm Prodigy is an admin for like 5 minutes and already doing an amazing job :D
It's great that the forum is getting some attention again.

Keep up the good job! Thanks a lot for your effort!
Hear, hear! Thanks prodigy :)
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
hummingbird

Post by hummingbird »

Congratulations Prodigy in your new role as Forum administrator!
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

Congrats

Is it simpler to register on the forum now? or do people still have to find that date thing?
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

BlackClub wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:21 pm Congrats

Is it simpler to register on the forum now? or do people still have to find that date thing?
I really don't know. Maybe I should try to start a new registration just to see. I will investigate :)

Thank you all for your kind words!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

What I can see is that the question is still there and I think it should be changed. I think we miss many users due to this question. I have sent a question to Chris if this can be changed to a more simpler question.

Thanks for your feedback and question!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now tried to unify the user list and make it look a bit better. Please have a look and reply if you have mazes that should be included in the list.

Return to “Announcements”