Forum .....

General announcements
BBloke

Re: Forum .....

Post by BBloke »

That is wonderful news and good luck Prodigy.
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now added a general forum for Black Merc and moved around the forums (and changed the forum information) so they correspond to the latest RevoHQ information. I think this becomes less confusing for our new members.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I just found out that I could change the theme back to ProSilver. Chris can maybe do a new try later on with ProSIlver Special Edition. I think this is a the best solution for the moment. Please post your feedback if there are anything that isn't working with the theme ProSilver.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:05 pm I just found out that I could change the theme back to ProSilver. Chris can maybe do a new try later on with ProSIlver Special Edition. I think this is a the best solution for the moment. Please post your feedback if there are anything that isn't working with the theme ProSilver.
Cool! Yes, all buttons are working, only thing i am missing now is the displaying of “unread posts” and “your posts”. I used that alot.

Oh and for some sections there is off-topic stuff displayed, topics that dont belong there. For instance in the Grey section and Black Merc.
Just click around there and you will see! I dont know if that was the case before too.
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Reverting the theme has fixed the display issues for me..
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 pm Oh and for some sections there is off-topic stuff displayed, topics that dont belong there. For instance in the Grey section and Black Merc.
Just click around there and you will see! I dont know if that was the case before too.
Do you mean "ANNOUNCEMENTS"? Yes they have been there before. I still try to understand how to get rid of that. It is in 4-5 of the newest forums. It must be possible to remove that :)
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 pm Cool! Yes, all buttons are working, only thing i am missing now is the displaying of “unread posts” and “your posts”. I used that alot.
Unread posts and your posts is working for me from the Quick Links drop down menu..
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 pm
dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 pm Oh and for some sections there is off-topic stuff displayed, topics that dont belong there. For instance in the Grey section and Black Merc.
Do you mean "ANNOUNCEMENTS"? Yes they have been there before. I still try to understand how to get rid of that. It is in 4-5 of the newest forums. It must be possible to remove that :)
Yeah that 😂
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Yffffonz wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:46 pm
dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 pm Cool! Yes, all buttons are working, only thing i am missing now is the displaying of “unread posts” and “your posts”. I used that alot.
Unread posts and your posts is working for me from the Quick Links drop down menu..
Ah man I am blind, you are right, thanks!! 😀👍
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 pm
I just understood how to fix the problem. I hope it looks better now?

Return to “Announcements”