Forum .....

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Forum .....

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

Sophia has indicated that time should be allocated to getting the forum up and running.

I have spent this evening backing up - removing and reinstalling the latest version and this was successful. I was then able to repair the database, which has caused the major problems we were having.

It now seems to work and I was able to set the theme to the Revomaze forum.

At the same time I have now added a new administrator. Welcome to Prodigy!

I hope all goes well on the site.

Kind regards

Chris
ReVoMaster
bluedot99

Re: Forum .....

Post by bluedot99 »

This is great! Welcome admin prodigy :)
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Great news!
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Thank you Chris and good luck prodigy!
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Btw, I see alot of buttons have no images and the links to unread messages have gone unfortunately.
But yesterday after the update, before the new theme was set, everything worked perfectly, but after the new theme stuff seem to have gotten broken :-(
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thanks!

I will do my best :)

Is it only for me the forum is too narrow? The text have not the space so columns are mixed?
narrow.png
narrow.png (42.06 KiB) Viewed 34478 times
I have try to find the setting for this in admin panel but it looks like this must be changed in the file common.css and I have no access to this file. But maybe this is only a MAC problem?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

dasrevo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:00 am Btw, I see alot of buttons have no images and the links to unread messages have gone unfortunately.
But yesterday after the update, before the new theme was set, everything worked perfectly, but after the new theme stuff seem to have gotten broken :-(
Yes I see now that all reply buttons etc are not visible. I guess this is something only Chris can fix due to I have no access to the files.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Hmmm that is a pity! The notifications function is very good though, that wasnt there in the old version!

I think the new theme is not complete and to be honest, I liked the old theme more!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now added two new forums:
- Grey Registered
- Grey Open

I have also moved topics that was outside Grey General to Grey General.

Please tell me if there any problems with the Grey Forums.
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Great to see that the forum gets some attention and that prodigy finally is an admin :D

The quick links button is also gone. This was very usefull to get to new posts.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Announcements”