Revomaze Official Discord

General announcements
Rachel K

Revomaze Official Discord

Post by Rachel K »

Hi everyone, RevoTeam have created an official Discord! The link is https://discord.gg/Y5z7jxm come and say hi! :D (we have changed the Discord link which is set to 'never expire')
pewetools

Re: Revomaze Official Discord

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

my friends know me as a person who say frankly what he think and this I will do also here: What the hack is the reason to have discord? Another platform? So when I want to get information about Revomaze, I must check an additional forum.......... sorry, I need my very limited free time to play my puzzles instead of wasting the time to check the different platforms.

As a company, you must spend time to take care for every social media account and in my opinion, the time would be better invested when everybody in HQ would use every single minute to help Chris to finish the old and more old and the oldest orders. If this job is done and everybody feel bored........ then go ahead and waste your lifetime in social media networks. It is always better to concentrate the time, power and other resources in one job 100% and get success than to spend 10% for 10 jobs and not one really correct. In German we say "You are not able to dance on two weddings at the same time".

Peter
Fried96

Post by Fried96 »

Hi Pewetools
No worries, all information, updates and announcements is usually shared on all platforms, so you only have to check one platform to find the relevant information. If you want to discuss a specific maze you can simply hit to your favourite platform and use that.

You also don't have to worry about the Revomaze team spending time on updating social media. The new discord server is primarily run be me and Chris Linnick, non of us are hired by the HQ, we are simply doing it because of our huge passion for the puzzle community and specifically these mazes.
Open: Aqua Blue Green Bronze Copper
Closed: Indigo Gunmetal Silver
Searching: Red Black Purple Gold
Fried96

Post by Fried96 »

I see that the invitation link has expired. This is an updated link, and should never expire :)
https://discord.gg/yZr3ccA
Open: Aqua Blue Green Bronze Copper
Closed: Indigo Gunmetal Silver
Searching: Red Black Purple Gold

Return to “Announcements”