2019/2020 - Update From RevoHQ' -

General announcements
RevoLady

Re: 2019/2020 - Update From RevoHQ' -

Post by RevoLady »

Hi everyone :)

Update on the Mini's:
The pre-order batch has mostly been shipped, the final lot will go out today! If you are interested in the brass mini or aluminium version, you can buy one today but they will go on backorder as they are in production for the new orders coming in. To those who will be receiving their Mini's in the post very soon, we hope that you enjoy the tiny ultra fidget spinner which is much more sensitive than the bigger versions!

Thanks, Amelia :)
mrmkaufman

Post by mrmkaufman »

RevoLady wrote:Hi everyone :)

Update on the Mini's:
The pre-order batch has mostly been shipped, the final lot will go out today! If you are interested in the brass mini or aluminium version, you can buy one today but they will go on backorder as they are in production for the new orders coming in. To those who will be receiving their Mini's in the post very soon, we hope that you enjoy the tiny ultra fidget spinner which is much more sensitive than the bigger versions!

Mine arrived today after very swift shipping from the UK. Very "mini"! Quality quite good from my first examination. I went a few moves into the puzzle and yup, *quite* a bit more sensitive than the bigger versions!

Thank you, Amelia, for already stepping up and making a difference in communications here :-).

-Mark
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi Mark,

I am glad to hear this!

I hope you enjoy solving your Mini revo.

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to email me :)

Kind regards,
Amelia
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

mrmkaufman wrote:

Update on the Mini's:

Mine arrived today after very swift shipping from the UK. Very "mini"! Quality quite good from my first examination. I went a few moves into the puzzle and yup, *quite* a bit more sensitive than the bigger versions!

Thank you, Amelia, for already stepping up and making a difference in communications here :-).

-Mark
Yours the brass or regular? Curious about the brass feel. Glad they seem a lot more stable than the very older ones way back.

I wanted to take this time to second Amelia's kudos. The communications are great. Keep it up. It is great to see news even if it is not the exact news wanted. We love updates :)

Anywho, thank you for all you and the whole team there for what you do for all of us demanding addicts :lol:
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
mrmkaufman

Post by mrmkaufman »

ghxost wrote:
mrmkaufman wrote:

Update on the Mini's:

-Mark
Yours the brass or regular? Curious about the brass feel. Glad they seem a lot more stable than the very older ones way back.

I wanted to take this time to second Amelia's kudos. The communications are great. Keep it up. It is great to see news even if it is not the exact news wanted. We love updates :)

Anywho, thank you for all you and the whole team there for what you do for all of us demanding addicts :lol:
Brass. It feels "different", but then again, it *is* different! But okay.

My last Revomaze. Moving on.
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hey,

Thank you for your lovely words! We really appreciate hearing them back here at HQ.

I believe that Mark had the brass maze with the aluminium sleeve, not the full brass mini.

We have only ever had one brass made so far and that was sold to a different customer. Due to the fact that this was the luxurious version that people were more interested in we have now decided to make more, you can back-order a Brass mini on our website :)

Thanks,
Amelia
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

if you want to make a more valueable Mini, then brass is not a good solution because the metal become dowdy very easy and very fast - how about gold coating? And if you really want to make a nice value piece, take gold - I would be the first buyer right away.

Peter
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

pewetools wrote:Hi,

if you want to make a more valueable Mini, then brass is not a good solution because the metal become dowdy very easy and very fast - how about gold coating? And if you really want to make a nice value piece, take gold - I would be the first buyer right away.

Peter
Gold? Dude, you know how soft gold is? :lol:
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

Peter
Way too soft! Looking for exotic? How about tantalum lined (great for aqueous acids and most other organics - yep, geeky, I know).
Balon

Post by Balon »

Vlancii wrote:

Peter
Way too soft! Looking for exotic? How about tantalum lined (great for aqueous acids and most other organics - yep, geeky, I know).
A Revomaze made out of tantalum would be 6 times heavier than out of aluminium (Density of aluminium: 2.6989 g/cm3, Density of tantalum: 16.69 g/cm3).
I guess lifting a 3.6 metal cylinder could be a nice workout. ;)
Open: BU, BR, AQ, OR, GR, AG, MT, CO
In progress: GM | At Home: LI TI, IN, AU, R
Looking for: BL, PU, Voyager Status, V1 Salmon
(PM ME IF YOU LIKE TO SELL ONE OF THESE)

Return to “Announcements”