-Historical Orders Update-

General announcements
RevoGuy

-Historical Orders Update-

Post by RevoGuy »

Hi Guys,

Please see below an update on where we are current at with regards to the historical orders.

I’ve been working on the time lines for the historical orders completion dates, with a view of sharing an update on the forum and various other communication platforms we use.
Truth is I wanted to get this done a few weeks ago but we have had a few set backs that Chris and I are working through.
I’m still a little unsure on some of the time scales, and until Chris and I can work these out I am reluctant to keep repeating myself as I’m sure that will just aggravate the situation more.

However just to give you quick update on where we are at; we have cleared down all the historical Mint orders now. Chris is programming the CNC machine to produce the Salmon’s this month. Once these are completed and I am happy with my stock levels, we will move onto the R2’s and then the ‘Waiting Production’ section on the website.

Effectively we are working as 2 businesses at the moment. My main day to day work for the company is to make sure that the current stock is maintained and that the new orders are processed in a timely manner. Something that eventually will happen with all Ashton Pitt Ltd’s products.
Chris’s main job now is to catch up on all the historical orders and program our new CNC machine to make all our puzzles going forward. This will put us into a position we have never been in before and it’s very exciting to see it’s fledgling beginnings.

In my few months working with Chris we have had to firefight quite a bit which is starting to subside now.
One of the main issues I have seen is time scales that haven’t been kept to, for whatever reason. Hence why I’m still holding back on give people definitive time scales that might not come off. I want to break this cycle for obvious reasons.

If you ever need any assistance with any of your orders, it’s always best to contact me directly as even though I’m quite thorough at checking all our communication platforms, ultimately there will be one that will get missed.

I hope this update helps and I really appreciate your patience and support for Revomaze. It does make a huge difference.

Kind Regards,
Phil (Revo Guy)

phil@revohq.co.uk
CptBlood

Re: -Historical Orders Update-

Post by CptBlood »

Thanks for the Update Phil!

Regrads
Marvin
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

RevoGuy wrote:Chris is programming the CNC machine to produce the Salmon’s this month.
Did I hear Salmon's are getting produced this month?! Excite.

Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to this.
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

Thanks Phil! Appreciate the update.
Could you let us know where in the lineup the outstanding collectors edition puzzles are? Are these after the R2s but before the awaiting production puzzles?
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

I don't think it means the Salmons will be ready in a month. I think the programming will be done... Is that correct, Phil?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

greenwolf86 wrote:Thanks Phil! Appreciate the update.
Could you let us know where in the lineup the outstanding collectors edition puzzles are? Are these after the R2s but before the awaiting production puzzles?
Hi Greenwolf86, Yes you are right. I forgot to say that. We will be sorting these out after the R2's :)

Best,
Phil
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

smiteo wrote:I don't think it means the Salmons will be ready in a month. I think the programming will be done... Is that correct, Phil?
Hi smiteo, Hopefully once the CNC is programmed, actually producing the mazes won't take any time at all. As the machine is new, and very expensive, Chris has to make sure we don't make any school boy errors that could impact on the time scales. That's what's taking the time at the moment. Nickel plating the cores takes roughly 4/5 days to turn around.

Best,
Phil
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

I'm just saying that many many updates before have had similar timelines on Salmon, and yet here we are.
I know you guys are busy and working hard, but taking all forecasts with enormous helping of salt.
seriously, go read all of the historical Salmon update posts from the beginning (and the perspective of a customer). Ditto on R2x2, and CE^100
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
jrainbow83

Post by jrainbow83 »

Great. Thanks for the update. Any news is great news when it comes to revomaze. It's just nice to be kept in the loop even without time frames. I'm constantly assured by my own customers that keeping up a good level of communication is paramount to providing the customer with a good service. Can't wait for the salmon and then the long awaited collector's editions. I have very much enjoyed the mint as well. Keep up the good work.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

RevoGuy wrote:Once these are completed and I am happy with my stock levels, we will move onto the R2’s and then the ‘Waiting Production’ section on the website.
This is really good news for everyone! This means that these four mazes will come back again:
  • - Silver
    - Orange
    - Titanium
    - Lime
See: https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?pro ... production
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Announcements”