-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
maximos92

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by maximos92 »

Not a fan of the limited either, this is a really amazing looking design. Would love to see it offered alongside the standard puzzle. I have too many puzzles now that I would want to get this design, but for anyone who really wants to collect or is new to revo these look freaking fantastic!
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

August 29:
Hi, puzzlers out there! Rachel here...
We're a big fan of social media so we thought we'd take it up a level..
I read an article recently that on snap chat over 7 billion photos/videos are shared every single day, which I found mind-blowing.
So here we are, Revomaze puzzles are spontaneously going to give it a try. Photo's or 'snaps' will be on our stories to give you all more of an insight 'behind the scenes' of course it's fun but it is business so we will take it seriously, too! I'll be in charge of it at all times.
Our Username: revochat1
And it's fine if you don't have it, or maybe you have never heard of it, which would be surprising!
RevoChat begins...
Kindest Regards,
~ Rachel
P.S. further updates are on your way soon!

Comment from prodigy:
Anyone that wants to share the snap chat content here on the forum? I don't understand how it works...
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

prodigy wrote:August 29:
Hi, puzzlers out there! Rachel here...
We're a big fan of social media so we thought we'd take it up a level..
I read an article recently that on snap chat over 7 billion photos/videos are shared every single day, which I found mind-blowing.
So here we are, Revomaze puzzles are spontaneously going to give it a try. Photo's or 'snaps' will be on our stories to give you all more of an insight 'behind the scenes' of course it's fun but it is business so we will take it seriously, too! I'll be in charge of it at all times.
Our Username: revochat1
And it's fine if you don't have it, or maybe you have never heard of it, which would be surprising!
RevoChat begins...
Kindest Regards,
~ Rachel
P.S. further updates are on your way soon!

Comment from prodigy:
Anyone that wants to share the snap chat content here on the forum? I don't understand how it works...
Clearly not a big fan of returning emails to loyal customers. I see a whole lot of updates on social media but no response to my emails in any sort of timely manner. The only way to get a response it say something in the forums which some of us really do not like to do.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Snapchat August 30, 2018

prodigy

Post by prodigy »

CzMeteo wrote:Snapchat August 30, 2018
Thank you so much CzMeteo!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Mark76

Post by Mark76 »

If I knew what snap chat was or how to use it!

We all have a file like this.....don't we.....??
Revo File.jpg
Revo File.jpg (627.83 KiB) Viewed 13740 times
(Yes doctor, I know exactly when the addiction started) :?
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Oh my... that’s a whole new level.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

“Hello everybody, my name is Mark and I am a Revomaze addict.”
“Hello Mark.”
“I have been an addict for many years and keep a Revomaze journal.”
“Hello Mark.”
“I need support for my addiction. That is why I am attending this meeting.”
“We are all Revomaze addicts here and feel your pain Mark.”
“I feel like I am connected to Revomaze HQ but can’t help but think that all Revomazes are not Limited Edittions.”
“We hear you Mark and feel the same as you. Some here have been waiting for 7 years for their CE sets and feel abandoned.”
“I have built a shrine to Revomaze and keep a vigil hoping that I will receive an email from Revo HQ with a tracking number for my back ordered puzzles.”
“We feel your pain.”
“Thank you for listening.”
“We all feel your pain and emptiness.”
“When Chris says there will be new stock by Christmas I never realized that he doesn’t specify the year.”
“Mark, we feel your pain.”
“And now there is a new Revogirl and I just can’t keep up with the changes. It is all happening to fast.”
“Mark, we feel your pain.”
“Thank you all for listening. I must go home and check the Revomaze forum for any updates.”
“Goodnight Mark.”
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Mark76

Post by Mark76 »

Hi Kirk,

Not the sentiment I was aiming for. I agree it’s not good if people are still waiting for outstanding orders and I hope wholeheartedly that you and everyone else receive them soon.

Just wanted to add a little humour to the snap chat / social media posts.

I printed off some of the forum topics I had been involved in, in case anything happened to the forum (glad I did) so I can look back in years to come and reminisce, along with all the maps and artwork etc.

All the best

Mark
Last edited by Mark76 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Glad you had a laugh. Those seem to be the most talked about topics on the forum. You can never have to many Revomazes. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.

Return to “Announcements”