-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
dasrevo

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by dasrevo »

RevoGirl wrote:Small update -

To our customers who have ordered clear sleeves, we are glad to tell you that your package will be shipped today. You will be sent tracking information on Monday morning by myself or Chloe.

Best, Rachel
Wooooohoooo to the power of 1000 :ugeek:
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Okay everyone I left it alone for a few months but, now the thread is officially over a year old. For the love of all that is good can we get a new one so the latest info is up front and not spread across 38+ pages? Maybe you could go back and answer those questions I asked way back then too but I won't hold my breath.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Attention Revomaze forum users! :)
We have decided to create a new thread which is called '2019/2020 Updates From Revo HQ' you can find it on the announcement section at the top so we will not be using this thread any longer to post the updates :)

Chyron after your request we have done the following^ if you would like to email a member of our team we can answer your questions from there, you are welcome to email myself rachel@revohq.co.uk or Chloe :) thanks!

Return to “Announcements”