-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
prodigy

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by prodigy »

August 17:
Dear Revomaze customers,
LIMITED STOCK is all we have left. Check our website https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/ to see more.
Anyone interested in our puzzles the stock we have remaining is on our website this includes individual puzzles and sets!
We get our next batch of puzzles in September including 3 puzzles from the past being brought to our website again. We hope you are excited.
Have a good weekend.

Kindest Regards,
Rachel & Chris.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Luke1705

Post by Luke1705 »

That is exciting. Do we know which three? Come on purple! ;)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Luke1705 wrote:That is exciting. Do we know which three? Come on purple! ;)
My guess is these three puzzles but it could also be the Titanium:
- Silver
- Orange
- Lime

See the following link: https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?pro ... production
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
maximos92

Post by maximos92 »

Really hoping for Titanium :D
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

August 22:
Click on the video to see Martin Luckner yet again blowing our minds!
A 'free fall' as we call it, it is his first free fall attempt with the Revomaze. Martin himself doing a great attempt to solve the Revomaze Blue in the air. Just astounding. As the video comes to an end he shows a thumbs down: in completed. A further challenge is in store. As if we haven't already challenged our customers enough with the challenging Revomaze!
Some people will always stun us with their courage.
Martin shows his love for our puzzles by doing extraordinary things like this. We already do massively appreciate our true and dedicated Revo customers.
But do not think we are doing this without gifting Martin for what he's done, a special and expensive prize will be given to him if he can do such a spectacular thing, something that he's wanted to buy himself, it'll be such an rewarding achievement and a medal for his fearlessness. That is to solve the Revomaze Blue in the sky, I think the video may just be a bit longer if he manages to do this...
I imagine you are all as dumbfounded as we was watching this video. It'd be great to read your thoughts on this!
P.S. we're looking for anybody who is going to the International Space Station, come on NASA! Not only is it claimed to be 'The most intriguing puzzle on the planet' on space as well, for all our intergalatic space friends to come play with it as well!
Kindest Regards as always,
The Revomaze Team.

https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 172284966/
martin_luckner.png
martin_luckner.png (207.93 KiB) Viewed 13663 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

August 24:
Hello puzzlers out there!
A Friday calls for Revomaze using their thinking caps and we have decided to create a new set!
This time it is the 4 Set Limited Edition Bead Blasted Revomaze’s.
At the price of £559.00 we knocked off 10% for you.
We have the Gunmetal, Blue, Green and Indigo.
The hidden maze is protected by the beautiful bead blasted sleeve which gives a nice satin touch.
This purchase could be for a gift or treat yourself!
LIMITED EDITION
It won’t be around long!
P.S. we are also selling individual sets on our website.

https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?pro ... ed-edition
bead_blasted.png
bead_blasted.png (302.8 KiB) Viewed 13581 times
We have the individual bead blasted Revomaze's on our website as well as the 4 Set.
Tell us your thoughts!
Attachments
Gunmetal.png
Gunmetal.png (139.33 KiB) Viewed 13581 times
Blue.png
Blue.png (192.48 KiB) Viewed 13581 times
Indigo.png
Indigo.png (167.08 KiB) Viewed 13581 times
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Wow those look gorgeous. I would actually be very interested in buying just the sleeves for my rainbow collection.
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

Agreed, those are gorgeous! Everyone else must agree too because there is only one set left (although the individual puzzles seem to have more supply).
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Right..............only one set left........and now it´s also sold.........to me. I hope that Chris will stay to the word "limited" for this bead_blasted Revos and not that he will flip like it looks like now for some older types.

Peter
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

I don’t think they should be limited. It is a very cool effect that can be done on all the revos that can maybe add a bit of customization for those who want it.

Return to “Announcements”