-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
prodigy

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by prodigy »

June 20:
Pre-Orders flying out this week! Here’s Chris doing the final checks and assembly on the Blue Revomaze’s. Tracking information will be sent once your order is shipped.
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 693176806/
Attachments
Blue.png
Blue.png (367.98 KiB) Viewed 11951 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

June 26:
In every business there is always the un-sung hero. Ours is Chris's wife Jill. Jill has put up with 6 months of pre-order madness, sacrificed her dining room and kept us all going with copious amounts of tea and coffee. We managed to sort the last of the pre-orders last week and Jill finally has her dining room back. Put simply we couldn't have done all this without her. Here's to you Jill! Enjoy having your dining room table back! You deserve it.
Attachments
Jill.png
Jill.png (438.12 KiB) Viewed 11836 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 5:
Hey guys! We're releasing a limited run of the Foundation Set.
This set is ideal for someone looking to start their Revomaze journey, as a gift for a puzzle enthusiast or someone starting (or finishing) their Revo collection.
This set includes the; Aqua, Blue and Bronze Revomaze. We have a limited stock of 10 sets in total so once they are gone, they're gone!
DM us if you would like to know more.
Happy Puzzling!
Foundation Set.png
Foundation Set.png (188.04 KiB) Viewed 11717 times
The Foundation Set - Special Price 272,00 £ (old price 340,00 £)
https://sv-se.facebook.com/commerce/pro ... 98928&rt=1
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 6:
A few months ago we were contacted by one of our customers who told us how much he loved working on his Revomaze's. He then told us that he would like to take a Revomaze to work and see if he could complete the puzzle whilst earning his crust. Nothing out of the ordinary as I'm sure most of you end up taking yours to work at some point. However when your job is literally jumping out of planes, you do suddenly switch on! This gentleman is call Martin and he is a pro-skydiver. When Martin told us of his intentions, obviously Chris and I were dubious to say the least! Especially as we struggle to work on our mazes and walk across the office, never mind flinging ourselves out of an airplane and trying to complete it! Never the less Martin has done just this and that got me musing on what I means to be a Revomazer.
The one word that crops up more than anything else when I talk to fellow Revomazers is perseverance. Perseverance is the one thing that Revomazers have in common. Maybe Martin is an extreme personification of this, because the truth is I believe I would struggle to do what he does. However the raw idea that anything is possible, with a healthy dose of perseverance, I find very encouraging. So sit back, relax (if you can!) and watch a Revomazer in his perseverance prime!
Puzzle Disclaimer - Martin does complete the puzzle but we have chosen not to show that video for obvious reasons!

https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 516722390/
Attachments
Blue_sky.png
Blue_sky.png (191.76 KiB) Viewed 11665 times
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Wow, if the Revo slipped out of his hands I would hate to be hit by it. Death by Revomaze.. I wonder what the terminal velocity of a Revomaze is?
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 16:
The Masters Collection
525,00 £ (old price 695,00 £)
https://sv-se.facebook.com/commerce/pro ... 27963&rt=1

The Masters Collection consists of 4 of the most advanced Revomaze puzzles currently available.
This Collection consists of the following Revomazes:
Indigo, Gunmetal, Copper and Mint.
This collection is ideal for someone who has already worked on or completed the beginner and intermediate Revomaze’s. It is also good for someone who is thinking about boosting their collection.
Attachments
master_collection.png
master_collection.png (318.63 KiB) Viewed 11546 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 19:
Hello there Revomazers! :D
I'm Rachel Kelly, and I will be taking lead role of social media with regards to Revomaze. If you have any enquiries at all, then please don't hesitate to message me or email me at rachel@revohq.co.uk. That'd be brilliant and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. My aim is to make sure I meet our responsive target.
Attachments
Rachel_Kelly.png
Rachel_Kelly.png (342.21 KiB) Viewed 11484 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 20:

Hey guys! Here's a snippet of the 8 collection, we call it here at Revo HQ 'The Ultimate 8 set'.
I absolutely love this set!
If you're interested in this set, then please contact me directly, this can be via the Revomaze Facebook page, my business Facebook which I'll link here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027661770841
Alternatively, my email where I'll be more than happy to assist you! rachel@revohq.co.uk
Best, Rachel
The Ultimate 8 set.png
The Ultimate 8 set.png (135.64 KiB) Viewed 11431 times
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 470334661/
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 27:
Bronze.png
Bronze.png (131.19 KiB) Viewed 11317 times
https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... x_referrer
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July 31:
Here at Revo HQ we currently have an abundance of bronze’s but other mazes we’re running low on stock. AGAIN! Much thanks to you guys, Revo on!!
Our trip to the engineers next week is very much needed to keep up with our orders.
For a short period we’re offering 15% off the original price of Bronze’s (£150.00) using the code ‘rkbr15’
Like we said, we need to order some more stock from our engineers very soon! Mid-September we should see stocks running high once again.
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Revomaze if you have any queries about anything.
Happy puzzling to anyone out there today.
Attachments
V1 Blue, V1 Aqua och V1 Bronze.png
V1 Blue, V1 Aqua och V1 Bronze.png (773.21 KiB) Viewed 11292 times

Return to “Announcements”