-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
doc81

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by doc81 »

One of the easiest things HQ could work on is setting appropriate expectations. It seems there has been a pattern of saying one thing and doing another, especially when it comes to delivery dates. Even with my order...I was supposed to get them late Sept-early Oct and still haven't. It has gone from shipping/delivery in 2 weeks to hopefully 10 weeks. The mazes online are currently labeled as "shipping late Oct - early Nov". We are now mid Nov and haven't shipped. I'm not complaining or upset...I'm fine waiting. But there'd be less upset or impatient people out there if they'd be a bit more accurate on shipping/delivery dates.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
doc81

Post by doc81 »

I do want to addend yesterdays post by saying that it seems HQ never sacrifices quality to meet demands in orders which is very respectable. Too many companies cut corners these days when pressured.
SET SERIAL #7021
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

Totally agree with you, doc81, on both posts!
Trust me, you will not be disappointed in any ways!!! :D 8-) 8-)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Back again to the topic and updates from Revo HQ:

November 16:
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Starting from Thursday 22nd November until Monday 26th November Revomaze will be having a sale on a select amount of stock! Grab these offers whilst you can, once its gone its gone!
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

.............I dont know...........maybe I am too old for this (stupid) things............ I dont want to buy a puzzle at a Black Friday and also not at any other day because the day is black (btw: what is black at this Friday?).......... I want to buy a puzzle when I want to have........ (and then I want the delivery too)

Peter
doc81

Post by doc81 »

Peter....black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving...considered to be the first day of Christmas shopping and a day when the majority of retailers offer deals or sales in the US. Not sure how much it is recognized outside the US.
SET SERIAL #7021
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

November 22:
Your Pre-Orders, we are getting there! They are being compiled currently! Look out for a notification when you're notified that yours is going out to be shipped.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

:D :D :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

November 23:
Thanks for keeping us occupied! The team have really enjoyed this week. :)

Return to “Announcements”