-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
AndrewParr

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by AndrewParr »

Why hassle the employees for a picture? I think this happens every time Chris hires a new female employee. I hope she doesn’t feel obliged to post a picture if she doesn’t want to.
Starting over
doc81

Post by doc81 »

I'm sure Chris would set things straight if someone falsely claimed to be an employee.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 22:
Hi all! It’s a typical busy Monday at Revo HQ.

Chloe has officially started at Revomaze Puzzles today.

Chloe’s role is the sales & marketing administrator. You can contact her at chloe@revohq.co.uk or myself rachel@revohq.co.uk

Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Best,

Revo Team
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Thanks for the pictures. Anyone that knows anything about marketing knows that a picture provides an intrinsic bond between the customer and the sales staff. Real estate brokers and auto dealers use this trick. This is especially important when you are dealing with mail order and internet sales where the customer has never met the sales representative. Cold calling perspective clients is easier too if they know that the person on the other end of the phone knows what they look like and you are not just another voice on the phone. The customer knowing what the sales rep looks like, whether you believe in it or not, provides a level of perceived personal attention with the businesses customer base without costing anything to the business owner. Yup, just a picture. Now if Chloe would just master the four "P's" of marketing Chris's Revmaze Empire would explode with profits. Now for example, just use the picture Rachael posted. Every time you send an email to her you have the image of her in your mind and you feel a closer nexus to the person even though she is lets say 4000 miles away and you have never met her. Remember, psychological utility, for what it is worth, doesn't cost the business owner anything and Revomaze is a business and Chris is in it to sell a product. So pictures of the staff are a must.
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Interesting. My escape room business is doing very well and nobody has asked for my picture. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a request for Chris or Jason or (previously) Phil or any other male employee to post a picture.
Perhaps society has made me hyper sensitive to anything that can be perceived as sexism. I just don’t want Chloe or Rachel to feel like they’re being treated different by our mainly male membership.
Starting over
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi everyone this is Chloe here,

I will now be dealing with any email enquiries. I can be reached on chloe@revohq.co.uk :) I look forward to hearing from you all. I will be monitoring the forum and posting more updates for yourselves.

Kind regards

Chloe
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 23:

Hi all
We are coming closer to one of our busiest seasons of the year! Lots of preparation and team work is taking place as we speak! :)
Towards the end of this week, sleeves will be brought in to our HQ where we can start to assembly the puzzles where your pre-orders will be starting to go out to you all. Check out more of the sets on our website to see what we are offering this time.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Snapchat 10-22-18

prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 24:
Why not protect your Revomaze Puzzle from minor scratches with our pouches? Buy 4 and you get the 5th one free. http://www.revohq.co.uk

https://sv-se.facebook.com/RevomazePuzz ... 996524159/
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 29:
Protect your fingers with the training aids.

Return to “Announcements”