-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
jason

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by jason »

It looks like 75 Silvers were added for sale this morning. As of right now there is available:

Silver 70
Orange 53
Titanium 68

I can't wait for mine to arrive. Now all I need from the available series is Lime. Well, Handmade too but I can't justify paying that much for a single puzzle.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 4:
Dear all, wherever you are in the world, we hope you're having a good day. :)
We have some news for you all (if you wasn't sure already) we have 3 puzzles coming back this Christmas, we have the...
TITANIUM
SILVER
ORANGE back on our website and ready to be pre-ordered!
We would like to tell you all that this stock is the only stock we are getting over the Christmas period. They are pre-orders which are expected Late October/November.
It is going to be a very busy few months but we hope you are happy with the 3 puzzles.
We also have the Aqua, Blue, Green, Bronze, Indigo etc on our website again after quite some time with low stock.
This is has been the result of constant demand (especially the Silver) and we are now in the position that our new engineers are able to make them for us which is brilliant.
Further announcements to this will happen on Facebook over the course of the next weeks explaining where we are at.
Best from us,
Rachel :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 4:
It’s Josh! Our production designer & engineer! Having great fun with the Revomaze.
P.S. it's actually a Blue Revomaze inside of a Green sleeve ;)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 5:
Dear all,
I will be out of the office until Monday Morning.
Please email me if you have any questions rachel@revohq.co.uk
Over the weekend , Chris will be putting up more sets / combinations and I will get back to everybody on Monday .
Please be assured that the Revomaze Team is putting all of their efforts in to making sure we meet everyone's expectations.
Best
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 8:
Stock is gradually being brought in here at our HQ.
Chris will be visiting the engineers again this Thursday!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 9:

Hey there!
New Sets have been made available on our website!
Why don't you have a peak yourselves? :D
Our Indigo & Gunmetal Revomaze's have **** inside of them, for those who love the **** (and an extra challenge)!

https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?pro ... g-november
Last edited by prodigy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

ummm... spoiler! I guess with also posting the solution video for blue, things like this don't matter anymore?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
CPLR

Post by CPLR »

Seriously!!! :x I have not begun either yet and now you've taken a huge bit of enjoyment out of them for me. I see them sitting on my shelf staring at me, but with a bit less mystery now.
jason

Post by jason »

There's also a spoiler for the Mint on the site as well. I think it takes away from the enjoyment of the puzzle to know the inner workings. I still remember the LOL moment when I opened the Indigo. This would have been lost if I had seen the spoiler on the main page.
jason

Post by jason »

Andybass01 wrote:
smiteo wrote:Chris, realistically should we hope to get Salmon this year?
Seconded; I know they are in progress, but do you have a completion date yet?
Is there anything about the salmons you can tease us with in the meantime? Sleeve photographs...?

AC
There's a photograph of the sleeve in the Salmon forum.

Return to “Announcements”