-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
Rachel K

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by Rachel K »

revonick wrote:Well, if the existing metal revos dropped to Rubik prices, I would be annoyed I paid so much for them. But I'd also buy the rest of them.

If plastic came back I'd get them and recommend them.
Hello Nick, we will not be lowering the prices of the metal. Not to worry. This is for a different project only :D
Crypton

Post by Crypton »

Would also love to see a comeback of the Obsessions!
AQ01342: 2018-09-06: ~15h, BU02953: 2018-08-25: ~20h, GR02049: 2018-04-24: 3.5h, MT01086: 0h, BR02343: 2018-03-26: ~40h, IN00191: 10h, GM00112: 1h, ORxxxxx: arrived, CU00018: 0h, TI(SE)18-50: 0h, AGxxxxx: arrived,
Obsession-Pro: 2018-09-08: ~10h, Obsession-Black: 2019-01-20: ~90h, Mini: 0h (it's soooo tiny! :o )
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Chyron wrote:Hey Revo-Folks,

Any way we can get a new, 2019 state-of-the-HQ post with some info for us curious customers? things like:

* The future of R1 Mazes
* - Salmon
* The future of R2 Mazes
* - Is Voyager still a thing?
* - Coins?
* R1 Collectors Editions
* - Are there still outstanding deliveries?
* - Is there any news on the Book and certificates for them?
* How's everyone doing?
Maybe an answer/update to these questions from Chyron?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

prodigy wrote:
Chyron wrote:Hey Revo-Folks,

Any way we can get a new, 2019 state-of-the-HQ post with some info for us curious customers? things like:

* The future of R1 Mazes
* - Salmon
* The future of R2 Mazes
* - Is Voyager still a thing?
* - Coins?
* R1 Collectors Editions
* - Are there still outstanding deliveries?
* - Is there any news on the Book and certificates for them?
* How's everyone doing?
Maybe an answer/update to these questions from Chyron?
As much as I want alternatives, I think they are right. At least in that an answer is warranted..

With the history of past new projects going incomplete or long periods of inactivity perhaps now is not the best time to (re)start a line of products.
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
doc81

Post by doc81 »

Seems to me that this is a complicated question that basically is asking our thoughts on a comeback of the Obsessions line. YES please! :D Complicated though because of the unfulfilled preorders. I think we would all welcome more mazes of any kind...more R1s, R2s, Obsessions, etc. I personally would buy any new maze and my answer hinges on whatever path leads to more mazes. :D There may be more backlash with a new product line from those with longstanding preorders....but maybe the revenue from this new line is needed to complete those orders.

As far as Chyrons list of questions...I believe those need to be answered by Chris and not Rachel or Chloe...as he has said to ask him directly regarding these topics.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I didn't specifically ask them, and I didn't specifically ask a list of questions. I asked if someone there at RevoHQ would be so kind as to consolidate and update information about some suggested topics.

I don't pose these topics to cause unrest, but to quell it. There are things that (I believe) are of genuine interest to the community and having a definitive one-stop place (that isn't the message board search experience :shock: ) to get the latest information isn't a bad thing. Everything not said over long periods of time just breeds speculation.

There are plenty of other topics that can be commented on as well, my topics weren't exclusive but suggestions. I see there's been a recent increase in chatter about the R1 Mini, there's another suggested topic for a general update?
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

January 15:
The face says it all! A happy Josh, after completing the Revomaze Bronze. Yipee!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
doc81

Post by doc81 »

Chyron your list of suggested topics was helpful and are indeed topics we would all like information on. I was simply saying that Revogirl was not ignoring your post and that Chris is the one who would provide information.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

January 16:
The 11 Set. (Currently in production)
Attachments
11set.JPG
11set.JPG (98.37 KiB) Viewed 6128 times
starvald

Post by starvald »

RevoGirl wrote:
revonick wrote:Well, if the existing metal revos dropped to Rubik prices, I would be annoyed I paid so much for them. But I'd also buy the rest of them.

If plastic came back I'd get them and recommend them.
Hello Nick, we will not be lowering the prices of the metal. Not to worry. This is for a different project only :D
Can you spill the beans? or at least say the date! pretty please

Return to “Announcements”