-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
dasrevo

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by dasrevo »

Excellent update Chris!

Apart from your mentioned 4 classes of people I believe there is a 5th, among which I am too:

People who appreciate the mechanical complexity and the high quality craftmanship of the Revomaze and love the challenge of solving it for experience, fun and relaxation. The laidback puzzler class :)
Crypton

Post by Crypton »

Thanks Chris for the update!!

Really appreciate it.

So, I'm still missing Lime, Orange, Silver and Mint.
Can the website be updated with priceses for Lime and Orange, so I can get a grip of how much I have to save up?
AQ01342: 2018-09-06: ~15h, BU02953: 2018-08-25: ~20h, GR02049: 2018-04-24: 3.5h, MT01086: 0h, BR02343: 2018-03-26: ~40h, IN00191: 10h, GM00112: 1h, ORxxxxx: arrived, CU00018: 0h, TI(SE)18-50: 0h, AGxxxxx: arrived,
Obsession-Pro: 2018-09-08: ~10h, Obsession-Black: 2019-01-20: ~90h, Mini: 0h (it's soooo tiny! :o )
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 2:
PPMA Show 2018 - NEC

The Revomaze Team took a trip to the PPMA Show on the 25th September, and how we can describe it in just one word was...amazing.

It was incredibly interesting and a great privilege to see upfront, all of the new technology. Spectacularly scary! Should we say!? The advancing world of gadgetry, shown how incredible technology is and the abilities it has.

All the actions that can be took place because of people creating such extraordinary mechanisms.

We taken lots of photos for you all to have a peak at and I’m sure you’ll all be enthralled by them!

One of our favourites was the Baby Groot; finished, fully painted & spookily realistic!

We spoke to chunks of people and it was very enjoyable at the show. We also met someone who noticed Revomaze from Mr.Puzzles video. That was very nice, and well surprising!!

A day to remember.

Best from us,
Revomaze Team
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Andybass01

Post by Andybass01 »

smiteo wrote:Chris, realistically should we hope to get Salmon this year?
Seconded; I know they are in progress, but do you have a completion date yet?
Is there anything about the salmons you can tease us with in the meantime? Sleeve photographs...?

AC
Where will it all end?

Blue - Opened 2011
Bronze BR00485- Opened 2012
Salmon - Arrived!
jason

Post by jason »

I noticed the website was updated this morning with 60 Oranges and 75 Titaniums put up for sale. Already a few of each have been sold. Best order yours before they are all gone! They will ship late October, early November. The Silver was also moved to the for sale area, but there's no way to add one to the shopping cart. The Lime remains in the Waiting Production area.
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

jason wrote:I noticed the website was updated this morning with 60 Oranges and 75 Titaniums put up for sale. Already a few of each have been sold. Best order yours before they are all gone! They will ship late October, early November. The Silver was also moved to the for sale area, but there's no way to add one to the shopping cart. The Lime remains in the Waiting Production area.
Thanks for the info!
I usally dont Browse the shop everday 10 times ;)
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
Yaenz

Post by Yaenz »

The Silver is available!! :o
Open: Aqua, Bronze, Indigo, Gunmetal, Mint, Silver, Orange

Salmon: waiting for repair
ShannonA

Post by ShannonA »

Yeah and it’s 300 pounds. That’s a crazy price and I will now be not buying one due to the ridiculous price.
Bz0246 -in progress
Yaenz

Post by Yaenz »

ShannonA wrote:Yeah and it’s 300 pounds. That’s a crazy price and I will now be not buying one due to the ridiculous price.
I fully agree that it is a hefty price. My thought process was this: I desired an Orange and Silver for a long time now. If i don't buy one now, i might pay the same amount (or more) after a while to someone else for a used one. And i much rather give Chris the money. Does that make sense? I hope :)
Anyway, I'm so happy i got a chance to buy these. The Silver is supposed to be a beast. I read all of the reviews on various Puzzle-blogs and i'm looking forward to beeing tortured :lol:
Open: Aqua, Bronze, Indigo, Gunmetal, Mint, Silver, Orange

Salmon: waiting for repair
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Woohooo I ordered the Green, the Titanium and the Silver :D

Return to “Announcements”