-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
prodigy

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by prodigy »

October 29:
It is going to be very busy from now. Towards the end of the week Chris will be going to pick up more sleeves.
All mazes are in our workshop. Chris & Josh will be engraving the mazes.
Your Pre-Orders will start to go out next week. Look out!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 30:

What a energetic period it has been in the Revomaze HQ!

We have been very busy processing all of your orders to ensure they are to the best standard for you all!

Orders are now in the process of being prepared for shipping. Please take this as a notice to inform us of their is any changes to shipping address.

Our hours are from 9-5 GBP, please feel free to ask the team (specifically Rachel or Chloe) any questions via direct message or email. We are more than happy to assist our customers.

Best from Revomaze.
Last edited by prodigy on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Will salmon be ready for Christmas?
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

October 31:

Happy Halloween from us at Revo HQ!
How will you be spending your Halloween?
Thank you Adrian for the very frustrated cartoon image!
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi all! :)

We are busy planning our newsletter that will be published in the new year. As part of the fun, we are going to include two 'interviews' done via email or which any other way of communication anyone prefers.

We are looking for someone who has opened the Blue and Indigo. Please drop me an email at rachel@revohq.co.uk where we will select a few people! Please know it isn't a competition, just some fun!

Thanks in advance all! We look forward to your emails :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

November 1:

Thanks to The Oldham times for this piece especially Gillian Potts who based the article on the engineering firm we work with DPC Ltd .
Attachments
oldham_times.png
oldham_times.png (588.81 KiB) Viewed 7111 times
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi all!

I will be renewing the newsletter for in the new year! If you would like to be subscribed to this all you need to do is pop an email to me on chloe@revohq.co.uk :D

Thanks guys! :D :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

November 2:

Today I asked Øyvind Alsaker Balle about his small Revomaze Project: the Lego-stand which he made yesterday! We think it’s really cool and we can imagine the effort it taken to make it. Øyvind says it taken a bit of trial and error to get the Lego pieces to match the core of the maze.

Øyvind says “Regarding the Revomaze’s themselves, I was first introduced to the Green one by a colleague almost 7-8 years ago. Since then I always wanted to get one for myself. I went to London for a few times to purchase one in a store. I never found it but I was lucky enough to find one on your website a few years later. I first purchased the Blue, and I was immediately hooked. It is without a doubt an amazing piece of engineering, and I can’t wait to solve more in the rest of my collection”.

Thanks Øyvind!
Attachments
Revo_Lego.JPG
Revo_Lego.JPG (33.21 KiB) Viewed 6918 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

November 6:

Hi!

Please note that all of the special offer sets on our website are being sold fast! Once all of our sets have been sold, we may issue some more in the new year, ensure you get yours to avoid disappointment.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

November 6:

Sleeves are starting to arrive!

Return to “Announcements”