-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
dasrevo

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by dasrevo »

I even recommend it with the current prices, but the answer they mostly give is: wow, that is expensive!
Then I tell them why and they say that the puzzles are definitely only bought by real puzzle nerds and that is indeed the case (or people with big wallets).

So, if the price would match that of a rubik's cube, more casual puzzlers would buy it too and they would recommend more people to buy a revomaze, but....I guess I as a revomazer would recommend the revomaze just as much as if I recommend it now.
Hope that makes sense :D

But if you guys drop the prizes of current revomazes to that of a rubiks cube, you will get a different reaction, that of sheer anger ;)
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I would love to see the plastic version make a comeback
The obs series were perfect to recommend

I would buy every one you would produce and recommend it to everybody
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Thank you for your feedback, Dafith! It is really useful for the team to know :D we take on board really seriously what you all think, which helps us with projects in the future. :)
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Already voted elsewhere

I put yes

I myself like the 'nice' factor of the metal ones but no one I know would ever buy one. Way too costly especially with the current exchange rates...

They would consider a plastic one though!

I also like the possible idea that maybe some of the rarer metal mazes might be available in plastic so more can experience them.

My 2 cents
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

-
Last edited by dasrevo on Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Wow last post not even acknowledged! :o

Bring back the Obsessions at the lowest price point possible, mass market them, give them differing designs from the main series (no more dupes, give the obsession folks and the extremer's a reason to want parts of the other set) You'll sell them to most of us collectors (because we want them all), and produce a new collectible for masses, open the door for them to maybe pick up one or two extremes over time. Price is and always has been a serious barrier to entry.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

ghxost wrote:Already voted elsewhere

I put yes

I myself like the 'nice' factor of the metal ones but no one I know would ever buy one. Way too costly especially with the current exchange rates...

They would consider a plastic one though!

I also like the possible idea that maybe some of the rarer metal mazes might be available in plastic so more can experience them.

My 2 cents
Great feedback! Thank you :)
revonick

Post by revonick »

Well, if the existing metal revos dropped to Rubik prices, I would be annoyed I paid so much for them. But I'd also buy the rest of them.

If plastic came back I'd get them and recommend them.
Open: Aqua [4hr]
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Chyron wrote:Wow last post not even acknowledged! :o

Bring back the Obsessions at the lowest price point possible, mass market them, give them differing designs from the main series (no more dupes, give the obsession folks and the extremer's a reason to want parts of the other set) You'll sell them to most of us collectors (because we want them all), and produce a new collectible for masses, open the door for them to maybe pick up one or two extremes over time. Price is and always has been a serious barrier to entry.
Thank you for your feedback. Different designs sound cool, we would love to do something a bit different or something you all seem to really like! :)
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

halfbake69 wrote:I would love to see the plastic version make a comeback
The obs series were perfect to recommend

I would buy every one you would produce and recommend it to everybody
Great! Thank you :D :D

Return to “Announcements”