-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
prodigy

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by prodigy »

November 26:
The Mint sleeve arrived Friday at the HQ which means we have ALL components in our workshop! We are all really impressed by the sleeve! What do you all think?

[I cannot add the picture due to: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."]
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Attention all Revomazer’s!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2019...
The devilish Lime will be making a return in 2019 after some time in the dark...
The hardest puzzle yet?!
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

RevoGirl wrote:Attention all Revomazer’s!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2019...
The devilish Lime will be making a return in 2019 after some time in the dark...
The hardest puzzle yet?!
The Silver is a little Bit harder. And awesome!
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
an803355

Post by an803355 »

Hi Guys (REVOMAZE team)

Could you please re-post the official BRONZE map in the Bronze-OPENED. group (the private group for those who have solved)? The original official map attachment has long been corrupted and it's impossible to view or download. Thank you!
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

an803355 wrote:Hi Guys (REVOMAZE team)

Could you please re-post the official BRONZE map in the Bronze-OPENED. group (the private group for those who have solved)? The original official map attachment has long been corrupted and it's impossible to view or download. Thank you!
I dont think there is an "official" map but there are several very nice maps in the opened group.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

03SVTCobra wrote:
an803355 wrote:Hi Guys (REVOMAZE team)

I dont think there is an "official" map but there are several very nice maps in the opened group.
I have re-posted them (made by Mark76) on page 8 and 9, so just have a look over there :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
jason

Post by jason »

Finally, my order arrived today! Orange, Silver and Titanium.

You can see the Silver is not in the reset position... I hear something inside and I can't escape. :shock:

Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Today we are back in the office! Please contact us if you have any inquiries and our team will try to respond back as quickly as possible. Happy New Year :D
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Hey Revo-Folks,

Any way we can get a new, 2019 state-of-the-HQ post with some info for us curious customers? things like:

* The future of R1 Mazes
* - Salmon
* The future of R2 Mazes
* - Is Voyager still a thing?
* - Coins?
* R1 Collectors Editions
* - Are there still outstanding deliveries?
* - Is there any news on the Book and certificates for them?
* How's everyone doing?
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

If a Revomaze Puzzle is the same price as the Rubik's Cube, would you recommend it to your family and friends?

Return to “Announcements”