-Pre-Order Update-

General announcements
RevoGuy

-Pre-Order Update-

Post by RevoGuy »

-PRE-ORDER UPDATE-
Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that I have released the pre-orders for the individual puzzles on the shop.
The engineers are starting work this week on the next batch and we are looking at getting the stock first and second week in June for us to ship orders out. I will be keeping very close tabs on the engineers and be issuing regular updates.
Chris is spending the rest of this month in the workshop catching up on Salmon, R2 and various other historical orders.
I will be writing a full update over the next week so everyone is in the loop. Now things have started to calm down a little I want to start posting regular updates on what were up to here at Revo HQ.
Thank you for your continued support.
Kindest regards,
Chris & Phil
Serge SB

Re: -Pre-Order Update-

Post by Serge SB »

Dear Chris,

Are there any news about my preordered and prepayed Salmon #97 puzzle? When do you plan to ship it? I have prepaid it almost two years ago (PayPal receipt from May 26th, 2016).
Also, are there any news about Mint puzzle? I would like to purchase it as well. #97 of course.

I'm really worried. I tried to email you from time to time, but no luck. I've read here about the reasons of such delays, I understand that. But look, two years is a quite a long time to wait. Please reply here or directly to my serge-sb[at]ya.ru. Many thanks in advance.

I've been collecting your puzzles and been your most loyal customer ever since the first Blue appeared, missed only few very limited ones. And I want to collect them further.
Blue opened
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

Hi Serge,

Thank you for your enquiry. I have sent you a DM to your email address with an update.

Kind Regards,
Phil
Will

Post by Will »

Can I get an update on my CE set order as well? It's been six years, and I've still yet to receive my order of those six puzzles. I've emailed Chris a few times recently for an update, but to no avail.

[Hi Will, Please ensure you email myself on phil@revohq.co.uk
Chris is programming at the moment and has limited access to his emails.

For future reference I will be coordinating the outstanding orders.

Thank you for your enquiry and I look forward to discussing this further with you.
]
LM #21: Opened
IN #21: Opened
GM #21: Opened
BR #21: Opened
OR #151: Opened
Ti SE 21-50: Opened
BU #808: Opened
CU #21: Twisting and turning
AU #21: Waiting
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

Hi Will,

Thanks for your enquiry. I will DM you with an update.

Kind regards,
Phil
Rawdo

Post by Rawdo »

Can we get an update on R2 series as well.? It’s been a few years on that pre-order as well...
BlV2open GrV2open BrV2open OR00266open
R2 Voyager #74
Mercury pre-ordered
Venus pre-ordered
Earth pre-ordered
Mars pre-ordered
Ceres pre-ordered
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Yes an update on the voyager series would be welcome. And a little more information on “historical” orders would be helpful as there are many revo fans with pre orders spanning a large amount of time.
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

nos6074 wrote:Yes an update on the voyager series would be welcome. And a little more information on “historical” orders would be helpful as there are many revo fans with pre orders spanning a large amount of time.
Hi nos6074, Just sent you an email with an update.

Best,
Phil
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I think we would all like an R2 update....
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

rodrigue10 wrote:I think we would all like an R2 update....
I agree. Why can't the update be public?
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered

Return to “Announcements”