SME

Re: Orders and Shipment Update from REVOHQ

Post by SME »

Any official update?
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

SME wrote:Any official update?
Not yet, still waiting for my Revomazes.
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Would be nice if there was a way to see what's still outstanding under our accounts. (aside from regular orders)
I.E. My mint and salmon early-bird by-ins, Extreme Black V2, as well as a my mercury and voyager status.
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

I received an email notice this morning that my order has shipped (Bronze and Copper) to Canada. If Phil's message holds true, I'm guessing that means the backlog of single puzzle orders are filled?
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

ReallyBigTeeth wrote:I received an email notice this morning that my order has shipped (Bronze and Copper) to Canada. If Phil's message holds true, I'm guessing that means the backlog of single puzzle orders are filled?
Well, maybe... but if you have received your tracking number for the 2 Revomazes. Than this means I still have to wait much more longer to receive my 7 set Revomazes.
Definitely not verry happy about that, as I can’t wait to put my hands on the Revomazes. :roll: :roll:
Hope to get them soon! :P
SME

Post by SME »

Can we have an official update from Phil / Chris please.

Have the delays with the Indigo been resolved, and what's generally being shipped at the moment?
jason

Post by jason »

I also ordered the 7 puzzle set and have been waiting for a while. I emailed Phil about the 7 puzzle sets and on Tuesday he said they have them stacked away separately and hopefully will be sent out by this Friday. He's a great guy and his emails are very reassuring. I recommend reaching out to him if you have any concerns.
RevoGuy

Post by RevoGuy »

Hi Guys,

Apologies on the delayed response coming back to you regarding deliveries.

Chris and I have been non-stop for the last few days. We have most of the orders out now but there are still some sets left that need assembling and shipping, 7 set and Indigo order sets etc.

As most of these orders will be courier only you will receive your tracking information as it happens.

Thanks for bearing with us during the seriously busy time. Chris's poor hands are on fire at the moment assembling all the puzzles and I'm on first name terms with all the ladies at the post office. Each drop takes roughly an hour or so to process.

By this time next week all orders will be said and done and Chris will be in the workshop programing the EMCO CNC machine (working on Salmon, R2 etc) and I will be organising the next big batch of puzzles with the engineers and anodisers. They start work next week and there will be an update soon on when they will be available.

As always if anyone has any issues just drop me an email on phil@revohq.co.uk and I'll be glad to help.

Take care,
Phil
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Thanks Phil!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
SME

Post by SME »

Thanks great news - thanks phil :)