Orders and Shipment Update from REVOHQ

General announcements
RevoGuy

Orders and Shipment Update from REVOHQ

Post by RevoGuy »

Dear All,

Firstly my apologies on the radio silence of late. Chris and I have been battling against time to get all our back orders shipped and up to date. We are well aware that this time round has taken a lot long than usual and we have put procedures in place to hopefully stop this in future. One of main reasons it has taken so long to turn around this time has been due to our engineers having an unprecedented workload followed by the anodisers in same situation.

You will be glad to know that we have started to ship orders and working methodically so as to quality check and not make any mistakes as we go.

One of the main problems we have is the local village post office we use to ship most of our orders can only take a certain amount of parcels at any one time. We have had to schedule bulk drops at specific times focusing on the smaller orders to start with and work our way up to the 7 puzzle sets. We are also doing this because Chris can only make up a certain amount of puzzles in one go. So to stop any school boy errors we are doing batches of the same puzzles at once, thus clearing more space in the workshop and warehouse/kitchen for us to concentrate on the larger orders.

Our aim is to have most of the orders shipped by Friday this week with Chris concentrating on the 7 puzzle sets and anything else left next week. We have roughly 300 orders to go to clear the back log so my apologies if we are a little slow in responding to enquiries. The coffee pot is on constantly and I can assure you we are not avoiding you!

Once your orders have been shipped you will receive and email from Maddi, our new office assistant, with your tracking information on it. Maddi is great and is doing an apprenticeship scheme with us. She is working incredibly fast and is getting her feet firmly under the table in such a sort space of time.

Hopefully next week will be a little easier and we will have time to answer any questions in full then.

Thank you in advance for your continued patience and support for REVOMAZE. It really does mean a great deal to us all here at REVOHQ.

As always if you have any questions please contact me directly on phil@revohq.co.uk and I will endeavour to help.

Kindest regards

Phil
prodigy

Re: Orders and Shipment Update from REVOHQ

Post by prodigy »

Thanks for the update Phil.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Thanks Phil,

Good to see the update on here mate!
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
SME

Post by SME »

Any further updates?
It's been a couple of weeks now - how are deliveries progressing?
Are people receiving their Revomazes?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

SME wrote:Any further updates?
I have at least seen that people have received the Green recently:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2432
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

SME wrote:Any further updates?
Unfortunately I’m still waiting for my revomazes.
Hopefully i will receive them next week.
itsthemoops

Post by itsthemoops »

I've just received my tracking number for 2 out of 3 of my orders so it looks like they are in the process of getting them out as fast as they can.
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

This is good to hear. As long as RevoMazes are being shipped, it’s good news for the community.
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

Hi RG,

Can you provide any update on the production of new Revomazes, and also what colors are slated for production? Thank you.
CPLR

Post by CPLR »

Part of my order (blue and green) was shipped on Monday the 23rd. I think they are finally catching up on all the madness of this last few months. I don't know how they have managed over in RevoHQ!

I can't wait to finally get my hands on my blue and green!

Return to “Announcements”