Orders and Shipment Update from REVOHQ

General announcements
Chyron

Re: Orders and Shipment Update from REVOHQ

Post by Chyron »

Hey Phil, the next update you do can you speak a little towards the "Book" or reference material that was (is still?) to be included with the Collectors Edition package? It's been hinted at here and there over the years and while I know there are definitely more pressing matters, it'd be great to see an update on it.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I hope to see an weekly or biweekly update from RevoHQ here on the forum. It doesn't matter if it is just one sentence the important thing is that we have continuously updates.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Updates on Facebook (I could read them without being a member):
-PRE-ORDER UPDATE-
Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that I have released the pre-orders for the individual puzzles on the shop.
The engineers are starting work this week on the next batch and we are looking at getting the stock first and second week in June for us to ship orders out. I will be keeping very close tabs on the engineers and be issuing regular updates.
Chris is spending the rest of this month in the workshop catching up on Salmon, R2 and various other historical orders.
I will be writing a full update over the next week so everyone is in the loop. Now things have started to calm down a little I want to start posting regular updates on what were up to here at Revo HQ.
Thank you for your continued support.
Kindest regards,
Chris & Phil
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Announcements”