Introduction

General announcements
RevoGuy

Re: Introduction

Post by RevoGuy »

Skarlath wrote:Do we have any time frame at all as to when the remaining mercury's will be finished and shipped out?
Hi Skarlath, I'll DM you with an update.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Please share the update with all of us.
Starting over
Guiltfeeder

Post by Guiltfeeder »

I have sent two direct emails and still have not received any response. Does it usually take a week or two to hear back from anyone?
Opened: BRAQORBUGRTIMT
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Guiltfeeder wrote:I have sent two direct emails and still have not received any response. Does it usually take a week or two to hear back from anyone?
I guess they have both a backlog with mails due to their time off during the Easter Holiday and also extremely busy sue to all packing:

Mars 29:
"The Easter Break is going to push some shipments into next week now. However even if the postal service is having some time off we certainly won’t be! This weekend is going to be filled with more assembling, quality checking and parcelling up ready to go.

Effectively the office is closed from Friday 30th and re-opening Tuesday 3rd April for the Easter Bank Holiday.
Chris and I will be busy packing up orders so will only have limited access to our emails.
We will address all enquiries when we get back into the office on Tuesday 3rd April."
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
SME

Post by SME »

Well, that's true - but we're now nearly two working weeks beyond Easter. Are deliveries going out? Anyone had a delivery?
FleshyLandFill

Post by FleshyLandFill »

I'm waiting for Green I got an email from Phil saying shipping would start 12th April no email yet giving me my tracking details
Ratdz

Post by Ratdz »

I received an email saying my bronze was shipped and should be delivered today!
Bronze BR02400
Mint MT01015
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Updates need to be posted publicly and more frequently. That is perhaps the biggest request from the community that only seems to become more problematic over time.
mbmoffat

Post by mbmoffat »

I spoke to Phil several times this week. Chris and Phil have both been on the road as well as collating sleeves and organising shipping. They're working really hard to get everything out.
They're on top of everything, orders will get shipped. My advice would be to be patient and spend some time in the pool....
Parabola

Post by Parabola »

God evening folks!
My first post here. Got hooked on puzzles a couple a weeks ago and recently finished a bunch of Hanayamas and have now ordered my first RM (Aqua). Really looking forward to this.
Thank you for the word.
/R, Sweden
Looking for a green and a bronze Revomaze. Do you have one for sale?

Return to “Announcements”