2018 - Update

General announcements
Kirk2000

Re: 2018 - Update

Post by Kirk2000 »

99% of the people on here that buy the bulk of the puzzles out there don't do Facebook. Facebook is EVIL!!!
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
cybernd

Post by cybernd »

Maybe i am naive, but i would like the idea of a blog somewhere on revomaze's infrastructure. Neither facebook nor only newsletter mails to customers are sufficient.

I really like that phil started to send newsletters regulary. I also liked the update 2 weeks ago, where he stated that they will not sacrifice quality in order to ship faster.

It might be of benefit for revomaze to host a blog. Some month ago, before i dedided to order a revo i was under the impression that revomaze might have gone out of business. And i bet that many other potential customers have the same impression. Sluggish website with outdated information. Sometimes the site is also broken (for example the shop was broken some days ago).

Phils newsletters posted as blog might be already more than enough to change this.

In my case, another revo user convinced me that revo is still in business. I simply wanted to be sure before i invested prepaid money into a set. And i am also more than willing to wait for it, because i prefer a quality product over a rushed product.

---

Edit: Dear sell spammers: you are already annoying. Just because i posted something, it does not mean that i am interested into bying your non-revo puzzles.
tryagaintrev

Post by tryagaintrev »

Just a quickie Phil... did you manage to get any posted out this week? The postman thinks I'm acting a bit weird lying in wait for him each day... :lol:
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

what is this newsletter you talk about? I haven't seen one.
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock

Return to “Announcements”