2018 - Update

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

2018 - Update

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear All

Much has happened over the last month, so it is time to get you all an update.

Orders ...

Our engineers are working hard on our parts, working to a very tight schedule. Since January, they have been extremely busy with many large orders as well as installing new machines.

This pushed our stock order into March, but after a visit on Wednesday, they are progressing very well. I will be starting to collect parts made next week, having the sleeves anodised and the mazes plated. Due to volume of work, we are getting Aqua then Blue followed by Green, Bronze, Indigo, Gunmetal, Copper and our new Mint.

Staff ...

Since December, we have tried to recruit an Administrator, and offered the position to Faye who signed the contract ready to start on the 6th March. This changed when she decided to stay at her current job.

I have been recruiting again and are please to say Phil Scott joins us on Monday. He is a professional with plenty of experience and is coming in as Sales & Marketing looking after the communications and ensuring everyone is kept in formed.

We also are recruiting an apprentice and we will be letting every one know once they are here. This means I can get working in the background while being confident the office is being looked after.

Phil will introduce himself on Monday who is tasked to get in touch with everyone and we look forward to working with him.

Existing Requests ...

My personal aim is to ensure all orders are shipped over the coming weeks and that I can concentrate on the outstanding issues.

Both Phil and I have plans for the rest of the year to build on the success of the puzzles.

If anyone needs to get in touch, please email chris@revohq.co.uk where I will be happy to help.

Kindest regards

Chis

Chris Pitt
MD - Ashton Pitt Ltd
"Inventor of the Revomaze"
ReVoMaster
cmh714

Re: 2018 - Update

Post by cmh714 »

@Chris, typo in your email at the bottom...

cheers
Blue - Obsession but box says Extreme :) - In Progress
Green V2 - In Progress
Bronze - Not Started
Gun Metal - Not Started
ReallyBigTeeth

Post by ReallyBigTeeth »

Thanks for the update Chris. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the next set of mazes.
Indigo - Solved
Gunmetal - Solved
Copper - Solved
Bronze - Solved
Orange - Solved
Titanium - Solved
Silver - Closed
tryagaintrev

Post by tryagaintrev »

Thank you for the update Chris, it is much appreciated.
SME

Post by SME »

Yes - thanks for the update Chris.
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

RevoGuy wrote on Facebook (there are pictures there)
"Easter Bank Holiday Update From Revo HQ

Dear REVOMAZERS!

This is just a quick update on where we are up to and our opening times for the Easter Bank Holiday this coming weekend.

Thank you for your continued support for RevoMaze.

Over the last few weeks we have been gathering together all the parts from our engineers to start assembling everyone’s order. Your patience is extremely appreciated by Chris and myself whilst we catch up.
On the whole everything manufacturing wise has arrived on schedule. The only issue we have had is the anodising process. We use a really dedicated, small firm in the North West of England that has created special jigs to make sure there aren’t any scratches or blemishes on the puzzles sleeves. Each one is inspected with care. It’s this level of detail Chris and I like because it means the puzzle you will receive is absolutely flawless. The only problem is because these guys are so good they are in high demand and it’s pushed us back by a couple of days, just because of their heavy workload.

Chris is there today to pick up some more stock with all the back orders being picked up at the start of next week.

The Easter Break is going to push some shipments into next week now. However even if the postal service is having some time off we certainly won’t be! This weekend is going to be filled with more assembling, quality checking and parcelling up ready to go.

Effectively the office is closed from Friday 30th and re-opening Tuesday 3rd April for the Easter Bank Holiday.
Chris and I will be busy packing up orders so will only have limited access to our emails.
We will address all enquiries when we get back into the office on Tuesday 3rd April.

From all of us here at RevoHQ we wish you a very Happy Easter and we’ll see you on the other side!"

also

"These are all the base collections. Chris will be in the workshop from week beginning 9th April right through to May to work on Salmon & R2’s"

:) :) :)
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Incase you don't have a Facebook login (because they are requiring one to view the images), here are the images associated with the above post.

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Thank you for that, I for one do not have a Facebook account and the pictures and content is greatly appreciated.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

darctangent and CzMeteo: Thank you so much for adding this here. I don't have Facebook and will never get it so I hope you can help us to post updates and pictures here in the future too. Big Thank you!!!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

You’re very welcome!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105

Return to “Announcements”