Merry Christmas and a Happy 2018!!!

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2018!!!

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear All

As some of you know, this has been a very difficult year for Jill and myself, however the loyalty and support of our customers has pulled us through and we feel very positive going into 2018.

That being said, there is still much work to do, especially as I predicted a quite Christmas allowing me the chance to catch up. However, due to a YouTube Video showing the Blue, the 2M+ hits views were then directed to our website.

This had a dramatic load on the website, crashing it many times, so we had to increase from 1 CPU core to 6 CPU cores and add 3GB of memory from our hosting company just to cope.

Second, 330 puzzles sold within 8-10 days from orders all over the world. I have tried my best and managed to ship all of them (priority on countries last shipping date). To do this, on many days I was working from 6am to 2am the following day as technically I am on my own with Jill in support.

The effect has had a major boost to Revomaze, but the downside means we have no stock (re-ordering another 500 to arrive and be shipped in February) but all this means the quite December I wanted to catch up with Mint, Salmon, R2 Mercury and Merc Black is now pushed into January.

Jill and I are having 2 weeks off (back on the 8th January 2018) to have a break to recharge for the very busy New year!

I cannot put into words all the kind support Jill and I have received throughout this extremely difficult year, but the result is a very positive start to 2018. Thank you to all, especially Shane and Ali who have helped me beyond words.

In the meantime, from Jill and myself, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D :D

Kindest wishes to you all!

Chris & Jill
ReVoMaster
Alimorris

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy 2018!!!

Post by Alimorris »

Merry Christmas, Chris & Jill!

Happy new year to all for 2018.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

When can we have another proper update? I can recall the promise that we would get weekly updates and it seems not even monthly updates are sent automatically.

There should also be a new introduction supporting you, Chris, but nothing heard for a while. What is the status on the balance of MINTs and what about SALMON?

The community is feverishly waiting for regular updates (even negative ones) and finally that promises are kept....
SME

Post by SME »

Yes - absolutely. Can we have an update please on these Feb/March deliverables, and regular updates in general would be good.

Return to “Announcements”