Sad News!

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Re: Sad News!

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear All

Tuesday we had our beloved mother's funeral at Southend-on-Sea Crematorium. Many attended from the family and close friends which was very much appreciated by my father and sister.

Mum had many flowers (which she would have loved) and the weather was sunny and bright. Everything my sister and I had arranged during the last few weeks came together.

It has been a difficult time since March and many changes and arrangements have been made to help dad. Shortly after losing mum, we nearly lost him with Broken Heart Syndrome, but was quickly diagnosed after a freak accident with his leg. The hospital were able to quickly diagnose and treat the condition before he had a heart attack himself. This is common in long term partnerships (over 65 years in mum and dads case).

With all the kind support of family and friends, the family has pulled through and we will move forward knowing mum is in our hearts and thoughts.

Next week, life returns to normal. I have many arrangements to sort out and get back on track and would like to mention two dear friends who have been extremely supportive. Shane Seward and Ali Morris who have helped me to focus on my family and I owe them a great debt of gratitude.

To everyone else who has been so supportive, it has meant a lot to both Jill and myself, but most of all, to my father who needed my sister and me to be there for him.

Thank you

Kindest regards

Chris & Family
https://www.facebook.com/RevoInventor
ReVoMaster
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

You're welcome Chris. Welcome back!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

My deepest condolences to you and your family Chris. Glad you've had the time to all be together and support your Dad especially, but also each other, during this difficult time.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

:cry: very sorry for your loss
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

Return to “Announcements”