2017 Update ...

General announcements
Skarlath

Re: 2017 Update ...

Post by Skarlath »

Wow. Time flies.
Time, in which I, along with 60 of you, have waited. and waited. and waited. What for? Our mercury puzzles.
Now, I know there have been some..setbacks. But this really has taken too long at this point. It's been 4 year,s if not longer.

Chris, are we going to be getting these mercury puzzles before 2018? or will it be in 2018 the other 60 of us will get this puzzle?

Maybe 2019? 2020?

We need a firm date. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR MERCHANDISE!

We understand there were issues. But you have had 4 years now, and we have nothing to show for it. You've taken the R2's off the main site, you said you were redoing a few small thing's, but the answer is they were all mostly done...mostly done, just this small fix, and that small fix, then you could assemble and mail them out.

When is enough enough Chris? I know this year has been especially hard on you, and for your losses, i certainly sympathize. But this is not how a business owner treats his loyal customer base.

So be honest with us. How close are these puzzles to actually being in a finished playable state, and when will we get them. Not a broad time frame, but I need dates, Solid dates as You are going to the British post office, with these, and mailing them. Or UPS, or Fed-Ex, or whatever.

Oh. And another thought. Perhaps we might want to start talking about Compensation.

Sincerely,
Skarlath
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Skarlath wrote:Wow. Time flies.
Time, in which I, along with 60 of you, have waited. and waited. and waited. What for? Our mercury puzzles.
Now, I know there have been some..setbacks. But this really has taken too long at this point. It's been 4 year,s if not longer.

Chris, are we going to be getting these mercury puzzles before 2018? or will it be in 2018 the other 60 of us will get this puzzle?

Maybe 2019? 2020?

We need a firm date. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR MERCHANDISE!

We understand there were issues. But you have had 4 years now, and we have nothing to show for it. You've taken the R2's off the main site, you said you were redoing a few small thing's, but the answer is they were all mostly done...mostly done, just this small fix, and that small fix, then you could assemble and mail them out.

When is enough enough Chris? I know this year has been especially hard on you, and for your losses, i certainly sympathize. But this is not how a business owner treats his loyal customer base.

So be honest with us. How close are these puzzles to actually being in a finished playable state, and when will we get them. Not a broad time frame, but I need dates, Solid dates as You are going to the British post office, with these, and mailing them. Or UPS, or Fed-Ex, or whatever.

Oh. And another thought. Perhaps we might want to start talking about Compensation.

Sincerely,
Skarlath

Sending you an email.
ReVoMaster
nick

Post by nick »

don't add stress on chris :twisted:

I don't pay years in advance to get anything, maybe just do the same as me and then you won't be frustrated to have waiting so long ;)
Joss

Post by Joss »

Dear Chris,
I agree with Skarlath, and instead (or on top of) of writing him an email, I would appreciate if you can post an answer to all of us who are waiting for the Mercurys.
Thx
Jos
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Ah, the joys of running a small business. :(
Chris is working towards operating in the way you would prefer, but he is not quite there yet. Hopefully soon! You certainly have my sympathies for having to wait so long. I believe that the new machine will enable Chris to get ahead and alleviate these issues. I hope everyone can stick with it just a little bit longer. (For purely selfish reasons, I want more Revos!)
Best wishes to all!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

Well even though I would tend to agree that things are taking waaayyy longer than any of us anticipated (including Chris) all we can do is hope for the best. I personally pre ordered the entire first series including make make and eris so I feel the pain. But I look at it as an investment.. sometimes investments take longer to come to mature than we would like. The only downside for me is the wife won’t agree for me to purchase anymore revo’s until we see a return on what I already have out :(
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

So Xmas is 2 days away and I am asking again, is MINT shipped out & is SALMON shipped out?
nick

Post by nick »

you fear to have nothing under the Xmas tree? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Hi all,

I have just had a long conversation with Chris. I talk to Chris regularly to keep up to date with all that is happening at Revomaze and the various products and when back orders and current stock is going to ship. The last two weeks I have tried to contact Chris but been unable until this morning. This is due to the amount of stock that has been assembled, packed and posted. Chris will be also sending an update tomorrow as this will be his first time he can stop because he can no longer ship items before the festive shut down.

Not all, but most of us would like to know about 'Mint'.
Have they shipped? No
Are they going to ship? Yes, the first batch is going out today.
There are several reasons why they have not been shipped. They were all ready but not packaged, due to the boxes not arriving. Also Chris had to order extra foam. Half have been boxed and Chris is still boxing ready for shipping.
As with all puzzle, the tracking numbers will start to be sent out. The next batch(remainder) will be shipped when the post office reopens next week.

I am working closely with Chris and will be managing the back dated orders as a priority. I will sit down with him and a list that we both work through until all outstanding items are sent. If anyone thinks I don't understand the frustrations of waiting for puzzles, I am in the same boat as you all.

These are such great puzzles, I would like to see the forum getting busy with a positive vibe and this I can honestly see happening very soon. Having stock is the most important thing to keep new members coming in and remaining enthusiastic. The stock was sold out within a few days this Christmas and the larger new orders have been placed.

Please keep an eye out for Chris's update tomorrow.

Wishing all a great break and very happy start to next year!
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

Hi Alimorris,

Thanks for the update on the shipping, I look forward to the update tomorrow.

Assuming you have it, how're you finding the salmon? Is it evil? :twisted:
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal

Return to “Announcements”