2017 Update ...

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Re: 2017 Update ...

Post by ReVoMaster »

Yves1981 wrote:Any news on the MINT and SALMON ?

Are those gonna be shipped together with all the other ones or are they gonna be sent in a later stage ?

An impatient but understanding REVO-fan ;)
Hi

I am trying to get them both done together (makes sense). Been working on the Salmon at the moment.

Been also getting out currrent orders so trying to catch up from last week.

I will keep in touch...

Best and many thanks to everyone!

Chris
ReVoMaster
Yves1981

Post by Yves1981 »

Thank you Chris ! For making that horrible feeling of being all out of unsolved Revomazes going away ...
WIP : none

OPEN : BLUE / GREEN / AQUA (sold) / BRONZE

CLOSED : MINT / GUNMETAL / ORANGE / INDIGO / SILVER / SALMON
Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

Hi Chris,
Can we have a SALMON update please?
Thanks
Spanish
Spanishlovemachine

Push! After one year of paying for it, there is a great interest in getting a reliable update for SALMON. Any news, please?
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I have had to make modifications which I have been back working on since last week. I absolutly appreciate the frustration the timeframe has taken and you can be assured that I am fully commited to completing the puzzle.

My head is down and being focused on the job, events since last year have made this difficult but I am making no excuses and want to get on. Change is happening and once the manual machines are gone, I can run a proper production.

Everyone who ordered the Salmon will get it at the same time. I will start to give weekly updates as this has been suggested either on the forum, facebook or both.

You can contact me directly if you wish to discuss further.

Kindest regards

Chris
ReVoMaster
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thank you for the update Chris!

Sounds perfect with weekly updates. I really longing for a new Revomaze puzzle that will keep me busy four hours :twisted:
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Spanishlovemachine

Hey Chris,
Can we have the promised weekly update?
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Has anyone received responses from Chris via email? I have sent several emails and havent heard a thing
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

03SVTCobra wrote:Has anyone received responses from Chris via email? I have sent several emails and havent heard a thing
No the same for me, but I think he is really busy with the Salmon parts that in the workshop.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

A lot is happening at the moment with priority to Salmon & Mint while the engineers are making the next batch of stock that we are negotiating will last till Christmas. This is cover us while we get the machine up and running.

Regarding the machine, the electricity supply cannot be connected until I have the trunking installed on my property to the boundary to strict regulations. Our estate was built on an old Ironworks and we are effectively on a slag bank. Due to these regulations, I have to have the trunking installed to a specified depth and that means I have had to cut through solid slag that has been so hard, even a digger with a breaker struggled. Nothing is easy here!

Yesterday, I managed to complete the trench and was preparing to lay the trunking. I have now damaged my back resulting in yet another trip to A&E. I am still going for wound dressing so this damage to my back is really not needed.

In addition, I have had to sort our end of year accounts and a VAT return. One good thing is that the machine has tooling now and is just waiting to be switched on. I will be putting up pictures of this to show progress on Facebook.

Once the machine is on, I will post videos and start a blog. It seems at times like I have not got very far, but in truth I have set up a factory all by myself. I cannot wait to start to show everyone the parts being made!

While priority remains on getting the current orders completed, I have also been sorting the future as well. In the last 5 years we have had no holidays or even a break (other than for funerals). It is all our time and savings going into this project that we hope will soon result in my dream being met. Both Jill and I do appreciate everyone on here more than you know!

Anyway, I am focused on the main tasks and If people have not heard from me, it is one of two reasons, your email has been lost in the hundreds of spam emails we get each day, or it has automatically file in the wrong place. I will do something about that and will set up a new email next week that will avoid the spam. I will let you know, but in the meantime I will investigate prodigy and 03SVTCobra issues.

Anyway, I am working very hard (too hard at times) to get everything sorted, but as you know I am doing this all by myself now.

I will post another update next Sunday as I will have more news on the engineers, the meeting I was going to do last week is happening this week coming.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great Father’s Day!

Kind regards

Chris
ReVoMaster

Return to “Announcements”