2017 Update ...

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Re: 2017 Update ...

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

Quick update on the Mint! They are shipping this week.

It has been a hectic time, not helped by my father, who since Sunday has been in hospital with a serious chest infection and heart failure. He seems to be getting better, but is adding to a very difficult year (roll on 2018).

Once the puzzles are in the post, I will send you your tracking number.

Salmon is next and my aim is to clear them by the end of November.

Hope everyone is well, as it seems most have been effected by one thing or another this year.

Anyway, we are progressing and I cannot wait to share some video of the machine running.

Hope you are all having a great Halloween!

Kindest rgards

Chris
ReVoMaster
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Nice update on the Mint Chris.

Wishing your father on the other hand s speedy recovery.

Video footage of the new machine in action sounds cool and production of the Salmon is even better. All sounds like it's picking up
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Has anyone received their mint yet or received a tracking number?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Barcared wrote:Has anyone received their mint yet or received a tracking number?
I have not heard anything and I am afraid that the silence is bad news regarding Chris father.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

I hadn’t realised things were that bad. I hope I didn’t cause offence by posting at an inappropriate time.
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear All

Need to update. Thank you all for your kind support and understanding since my father was rushed into hospital. We finally got him home after his serious chest infection. He is in advanced heart failure and it was touch and go for some time. Now the chest infection is under control, he wanted to be at home, so my sister and I have been sorting that.

In between, I have also had a serious infection and I have been trying to avoid further surgery. This has been put down to stress. Coming off the antibiotics, I now have a cold, but I am still working. Anyway that is the way this year has gone.

I have been trying to sort out the Salmon to send with the Mint that are ready. I have been quietly getting on with it and have combined all the notes that people have sent the various Administrators, so know exactly what I need to do.

I am sorry for the lack of forum time, but as you all know, I need to concentrate to get on with setting up and machining.

Shane and Ali keeps in touch so I am doing my best to finish by the end of the month before moving onto R2 Mercury.

Best
ReVoMaster
Neosilver

Post by Neosilver »

I understand the intense desire to get your creations moving, but please make sure you take care of yourself and your family too. Thanks for the update Chris.
Blue: Opened (approx 3 hours)
Green: Opened (2 days)
Bronze: Opened (3 weeks)
Gunmetal: Opened (1 month)
Indigo: Opened (1 month)
Salmon: In progress!
Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

Is there an update available? MINT on the road? SALMON? Xmas is coming!

Thanx
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi All

Much is happening and there is progress. I wanted to send Mint and Salmon together but I am still working on Salmon. Long term the procedures and standards I am setting up now with the Emco will ensure we can do any part right and this is taking me longer to setup. But it is looking very good.

So knowing the situation, I will ship Mint during the week. As soon as I am ready, Ali Morris has volunteered to test the Salmon and get back to me to ensure nothing is wrong and then I hope he will convey his opinion to its design on here.

Also, from being very quiet in November, much interest is now coming in and I have Christmas orders to ship as well. So much so, our website was overloaded (down) from Saturday PM to Sunday AM, so I have had to add another CPU Core to my server. This should help the forum run better as well.

I am fully aware Christmas is getting closer so I will be fully engaged in getting as much as I can done. I am also sorting a new email structure and web services to simplify things. So I am juggling many tasks at the moment that I hope will come together.

Hoping everything is going to plan for the holiday period with all of you as well.

Kindest regards

Chris
ReVoMaster
Neosilver

Post by Neosilver »

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to it :D

Out of curiosity, I know that the salmon is rated as a 95/100 on the website, but I've also seen that it's supposed to be "between indigo and silver in difficulty," when those are rated as 85 and 90 respectively, so which of those estimations are more accurate?
Blue: Opened (approx 3 hours)
Green: Opened (2 days)
Bronze: Opened (3 weeks)
Gunmetal: Opened (1 month)
Indigo: Opened (1 month)
Salmon: In progress!

Return to “Announcements”