2017 Update ...

General announcements
Oenta

Re: 2017 Update ...

Post by Oenta »

Does Chris still reply to his mails? I have mailed him two times in 2 weeks about my order. And no reply at all :roll:
BLUE: Solved!
INDIGO: Solved!
BRONZE: Solved!
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Oenta wrote:Does Chris still reply to his mails? I have mailed him two times in 2 weeks about my order. And no reply at all :roll:
Hello!
If you have not, try him at forum@revomaze.co.uk (see page 5 of this thread). Salmon is not ready yet, if you're looking for that one.
Cheers!
Shane.
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
ezamover

Post by ezamover »

He has bin a tad busy with setting up his new machine and the death of his mother inlaw.
Give the guy a chance.
He will come through.
He always does.. eventually :) .

P.S. At the moment - as I understand - It's only him and the wife running the show.
Neosilver

Post by Neosilver »

So on September 1st Chris posted on Facebook saying that the Christmas stock was in and pre-orders would be sent out over the following week or so, but I'm not seeing any update in my order status on the website and haven't received an email for shipment confirmation either. Has anyone that had a pre-order gotten an update since then?

Totally understand if there's delays, but would like a small form of communication regardless.

And maybe monthly instead of weekly updates would be more manageable concerning salmon and mint status :lol:
Blue: Opened (approx 3 hours)
Green: Opened (2 days)
Bronze: Opened (3 weeks)
Gunmetal: Opened (1 month)
Indigo: Opened (1 month)
Salmon: In progress!
alingex

Post by alingex »

On August 6th Chris send me a message that a part of my order would be ready "next week", so I guess next week means anything between next month and next decade. ;)
Well, the wait will be worth it.
Open: Aqua * Blue
In Progress: Bronze
Closed: Indigo
Ordered: Gunmetal, Salmon, Mint, Orange, Lime
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Update on Facebook!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
Neosilver

Post by Neosilver »

Very good news! :D
Oenta

Post by Oenta »

darctangent wrote:
Oenta wrote:Does Chris still reply to his mails? I have mailed him two times in 2 weeks about my order. And no reply at all :roll:
Hello!
If you have not, try him at forum@revomaze.co.uk (see page 5 of this thread). Salmon is not ready yet, if you're looking for that one.
Cheers!
Shane.
Thanks, I've emailed him. Still no reply :? I am waiting for months now to get the Indigo en Bronze shipped...
BLUE: Solved!
INDIGO: Solved!
BRONZE: Solved!
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

Post by ReVoMaster »

Hi Oenta

We have now produced 500 puzzles (Aqua, Blue, Green, Bronze, Indigo, Gunmetal and Copper). We are assembling them now, but due to the Indigo being a special colour, we have had to change anodisers as they could not re-mix. The new anodiser now have them and I expect the to be done next week.

In the meantime, I am now clearing down backorder's while working to now complete the Mint and Salmon. Regarding the R2 Series, work is to start to finish off, Mercury and to get started on Venus. I am having to manage my time as it just me here.

Just to let you all know, I am now getting into full production again, while I am so disappointed with how long things have taken, I am now in a position to enable me to complete what I have set out to do. I know you all have been waiting so patiently over the months/years, light is now at the end of the tunnel.

If you have direct concerns regarding orders, please let me discuss directly by email me on forum@revomaze.co.uk and I will get back to you.

Shane is helping me enormously who is in touch regularly so you can contact him as well.

Please understand I am now working very hard to get back.

Best Regards

Chris
ReVoMaster
Neosilver

Post by Neosilver »

Thanks so much for the update Chris, glad to hear everything is finally lining up for you after such a rough year.

I emailed you a bit ago regarding changing my order (adding an indigo to the blue/bronze bundle) and would love to hear back from you when you get the time!

Return to “Announcements”