Salmon and Mint Update!

General announcements
Rachel K

Salmon and Mint Update!

Post by Rachel K »

Hellooooo!

I have sent an email to everybody on my Salmon and Mint lists (Paid for) to update them on our progress. (Please let me know if I haven't sent you an email, my emails have been useless recently!)

Mints are on track for release in January and Salmon just after the Mint. (This is more accurate than the last update because we have most components here now so I can promise this with some confidence)

Thereafter, we will have them in stock so I will contact everybody on the waiting list to see if they still want one.

After that, they will be released for general sale :)

Thank you for your continued patience everyone!

A quick side note, I am aware of the other historical orders and they are an absolute priority for me. Once the Salmon and Mints are sorted and we have cleared all orders down, I am going to schedule production for ALL past orders. Although, I really can't give any sort of accurate information regarding this, I can say that it is important to me and will happen in the new year. In the meantime, should anybody wish to contact me and confirm exactly what they are waiting for, it would be really helpful and I would be happy to discuss this with you all personally! I am currently working through ALL past emails, invoices and other correspondence to get to know you all and learn exactly what everybody is waiting for.

Thanks for reading guys

Rach :D

Return to “Announcements”