New Host!

General announcements
ReVoMaster
Site Admin

New Host!

Post by ReVoMaster »

Dear All

We have had a major issue since Monday when our hosting company server had serious issues. That has left us without a Website, Forum or even Emails! :evil: :evil:

We were in the process of setting up a VPS Server when we lost all access to our databases. This was on top of serious hacking of our site that has left us blacklisted by Google. :?

While the crash did not help, we are now in a much better position with a reliable UK Hosting Company and have full control over our server (which is fast). We have now rebuilt the website and loaded the latest forum software. The issue has been to get to our data. I have managed to remotely connect and have finally downloaded the latest data before the crash. We are also back on the Whitelist! :mrgreen:

This had to be done in stages as the data exceeded the download limit of our old host. I now have rebuilt it and hopefully we are now fully working. Please can you let Rachael know if you have any issues. ;)

We now have full backups of all the systems and have a UK support team helping us. Both Rachael and I appreciate your patience during this difficult time. :D

Best

Chris & Rachael
ReVoMaster

Return to “Announcements”