Update from HQ

General announcements
Rachel K

Update from HQ

Post by Rachel K »

Hi guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, we have come to somewhat of a stand still in processing, due to factors beyond our control.

Unfortunately, as some of you will be aware, we have had issues with several different companies needed to supply the components to make our puzzles. We have been working tirelessly to get the components in house, ready to engrave and send out to you lovely people, but to no avail.

The GOOD NEWS is, we can see a light at the end of the tunnel! Some orders are going out today. We are now just waiting for the sleeves to be anodised, but frustratingly have no finish date for this! We are badgering people to get this done, so we can send out all outstanding orders.

With the Salmon and Mint, the delay is exactly the same, we need the sleeves to complete the puzzles. Once we have gotten out all website and engineer stock orders, we will give you a very realistic idea of when these puzzles will be going out, (So soon, I can almost smell the envelopes :lol: ).

In regards to our new machine, (Ah so exciting), I have made an album of pictures of this here: https://www.facebook.com/RevomazePuzzle ... 2286789222 If you don't have facebook, but would like to see these pictures, send us an email rachael.gardner@revomaze.co.uk, and I'd be happy to send you some and discuss it further with you! It's going to take a lot of work to get this machine up and running, but once it is, these issues with suppliers will be erased!! Once this is bedded in, and we are up to date, it is my aim to clear ALL historic orders, but it will take a while please bear with us.

I'd like to say, thank you for your dedication to the product. For those who are waiting or have waited a long time for an order in the past, thank you for your patience!

If anybody would like to discuss their indiviudual orders, please send me an email, I'd be happy to help you :)

Rach

Return to “Announcements”