Mint & Salmon Pre-orders

General announcements
Rachel K

Mint & Salmon Pre-orders

Post by Rachel K »

As many of you may know the Mint & Salmon REVOMAZE's are coming soon….

The Mint is going be an Intermediate level landing between the Green & Bronze at difficulty level 70/100.
The Salmon is going to be an advanced level landing between Indigo & Silver at difficulty level 90/100.

Due to the unknown demand I am creating a list of those interested before we get the production underway.

For those of you interested in the Salmon or Mint please PM or email me and I will add you to the list, once the demand has reached a significant amount we will begin production and those of you on the list will then have pre-order priority.

Thanks,
Emma
Chyron

Re: Mint & Salmon Pre-orders

Post by Chyron »

So can you clarify the use of the term pre-order in this case? From the sound of it, you're creating a wait list to get a number to produce, and then giving priority to sell. I would assume that is after receiving stock from the factory, but that's not clear.
If it's creating a wait list, to produce a number, and having us pre-order at that point? and then selling in that order at a later time. (hence the 'pre') A curious plan.

Also what is the expected price?

I'm a collector, I'm interested in both, but not until there's stock in hand to buy.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

I was originally planning on a Bronze/Indigo combo for Christmas 2016. Since the introduction of these two new mazes though, I'm going to be changing that to a Mint/Bronze combo instead, as long as the new mazes are available for the 2016 holiday season that is. So, no pre-order, but definitely count me in as a future sale.
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

You could say I am creating a ‘pre’ pre-order list. The idea behind this is to get an understanding of the demand for the initial order, once clarified and the production is under-way those of you who are on the ‘list’ will be contacted and given the opportunity to pre-order & make a pre-payment and be the first to receive them.

The designs are currently still being worked on by Chris and I will be keeping you all up to date with the production plan via the forum.

Kindest Regards,

Emma
tgr

Post by tgr »

This is really exciting!

I like the positioning of the two new mazes: challenging, but hopefully not impossible.
Looking forward to playing with them...
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

That is what I was concerned of. Let me know when they start shipping. Hope you get a good turnout.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

I want both once in Stock.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I want to buy salmon and indigo but the exchange rate between CAD and £ is to high at the moment it would cost me more than my week pay to purchase ! So I will wait ....... :(
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

Hi All,

The demand for the Mint & Salmon has been extremely good and we can now move on to the production plan. I will be contacting those on the list directly regarding next steps.

We hope to have both puzzles released for Christmas.

Thanks
Emma
Sledneck27

Post by Sledneck27 »

Awesome, thanks for the update!
V1 AQ00096 - Open.
V1 BU02237 - Open.
V1 GR01922 - Open.

Return to “Announcements”