-Update from Revo HQ-

General announcements
dasrevo

Re: -Update from Revo HQ-

Post by dasrevo »

RevoLady wrote:We have had a look into this and is a possibility with planning and testing! Last time we visited the anodising HQ they had some army coloured metal on the racks drying :D we will definitely be looking into this once orders are up to date and mazes are all completed :)
Niiiiiice! :D
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

ghxost wrote:A nice 80s style heat color changing one would be cool :)
Oh yeah, like those hotwheels cars, or toothbrushes, I had that :D
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Right! How fantastic would that be, the more pressure and heat the more color changes.

I loved anything with that
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

A static anodized rainbow or gradient effect could be done pretty easily for limited small-batch orders. This wouldn't be chromatic or color changing, because I'm not aware of doing that without an additional layer of a different material. There have been a ton of bespoke anodizations done for many things in the past few years. Fidget Spinners (you know, those things that were popular in 2017), Yo-Yo's, etc. Aluminum is versatile in that regard.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi all!

We have 15 wooden stands avaliable (it was orginially 10 however we have found 5 more). We will be limiting these to 2 per customer however if you would like one please email myself or Rachel :)

These will be £25.00 each (excluding VAT and shipping).

chloe@revohq.co.uk
rachel@revohq.co.uk
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Chris promised me this stands last year !!!!!!!! I am just waiting (like so many other) for the delivery of other ordered goods and now you sell the stands overpriced to other customers ?

Peter
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

pewetools wrote:Chris promised me this stands last year !!!!!!!! I am just waiting (like so many other) for the delivery of other ordered goods and now you sell the stands overpriced to other customers ?

Peter
Hi Peter

Your concerns have been raised to Chris who will be contacting you personally :)
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

And overpriced is right, Peter. Including shipping, these stands are over $50. Absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. For mazes that are already expensive, these stands should be included and not be an overpriced afterthought. smh

I'm sure this post will be met with some backlash and that is fine. The boxes these mazes come with are NOT even close to being high quality, don't fit the mazes well, and barely even keep the maze protected in transit. Silver is $350 shipped to the US and doesn't come with a stand?
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

You are not alone, mcparty.
And Peter is right about these overpriced wooden stands. Unfortunately I will not be getting one. No way me buying these even for £20.
Last edited by mereacregrigore18 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Bought one thinking they were the old fashion one but I will keep it anyway since I’m only keeping one for me
Last edited by halfbake69 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “Announcements”