No, I don't...
25%
I don't know if mine is a V2 or not...
13%

Total votes: 40

smiteo

Re: do you have your v2 yet?

Post by smiteo »

have I mentioned that I hate the USPS customs yet?
I just got off the phone trying to track my revo, which has been sitting in customs for two weeks.
The idiot on the phone said that packages can be held in customs for up to 30-45 DAYS!
Geez!!!!

Just venting...

None of this anger is directed at Chris - he busted his ass to get the puzzles out, and they're just sitting there... Hopefully they'll get released sooner than later...

-D
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

hey kids its me again!
Usps rant #3,067

The USPS is such a poor quality company that the employees there have often gotten so upset at their treatment that they have walked into work and shot everyone of those lazy good for nothing overpaid under trained donut addicts.
This disgruntled worker psycosis was so prevelant in the USPS company,and happened so many times that they actually NAMED it!!!
As i am sure you have heard before when you get upset and kill everyone you see it is now called "Going Postal"....how effed up is that?
even though the first few vigilanty murderers probably did us all a giant favor ridding the planet of these useless lumps of crap...it is still shocking that they coined a "cute" little phrase to refer to the over all madness at the Post Offices.......
I love freedom of speech...next to "bearing arms" ,its my favorite ;)

its just a shame we do not have a pill that when given to anyone ...if their IQ is below a certain line they would drop dead.....but then who would run the post offices and the DMV?
:lol:
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
chevelle970

Post by chevelle970 »

I've been waiting for my V2 since Dec of last year. Over 3 months of waiting and still nothing. I've emailed several people within the company multiple times with no reply. Never even got a tracking number. Im ****** off....
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

Chevelle, I thought you solved yours!

Mine just showed up today... Had to run down the street chasing the postman... Fortunately he was in the neighborhood when I got home!

-Derek
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
ReVoMate

Post by ReVoMate »

chevelle970 wrote:I've been waiting for my V2 since Dec of last year. Over 3 months of waiting and still nothing. I've emailed several people within the company multiple times with no reply. Never even got a tracking number. Im ****** off....
Don't worry! There are still alot of people in the same boat as you. I am also waiting for my v2 and at the same time, I am on here trying to keep everyone happy. Please just be patient :D
cdr2289

Post by cdr2289 »

chevelle970 wrote:I've been waiting for my V2 since Dec of last year. Over 3 months of waiting and still nothing. I've emailed several people within the company multiple times with no reply. Never even got a tracking number. Im ****** off....
Weren't you the first to solve the v1?
Blue #172 opened
Green #172 opened
Bronze #172 opened
Black LE#04 opened
Silver #172 V2 opened
Red #86 opened ...
Gold #172 HAS ARRIVED!
Red Obs (Shelved) ...
maztec

Post by maztec »

smiteo wrote:have I mentioned that I hate the USPS customs yet?
I just got off the phone trying to track my revo, which has been sitting in customs for two weeks.
The idiot on the phone said that packages can be held in customs for up to 30-45 DAYS!
Geez!!!!

Just venting...

None of this anger is directed at Chris - he busted his ass to get the puzzles out, and they're just sitting there... Hopefully they'll get released sooner than later...

-D
It can be held longer than that. It is a nice way to say, "Welcome to the U.S.!" We do this with people also, not just mail.
OOOOOOOoo
BadNews

Post by BadNews »

No only the US guys are still waiting.
I didn't get my V2 yet, again .. My V1 also got lost in the mail, and had to wait another 4 weeks before getting it last year... and now my V2 seems to be lost again!

Other people in the Netherlands allready got theirs, but I'm still waiting.
This really s*cks, and for me there is no competition left since probably all ranking on the leaderboard are taken by the time I get mine to start with :)
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

hmm...how to answer that chevelle question.
chevelle is a valued part of our revo family.
something happened and it is between him and chris.
as a family we do not need to know everthing that goes between one of our brothers and the father(chris).
they have sorted it out,and we are to go on as if nothing happened.
i do not know the specifics because it is not for me to know.
what i do know is i am not going to change the way i treat chevelle no matter what happened....it is between Chris ans Chevelle.
i hope you get your V2 soon Chevelle
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
Killerkel

Post by Killerkel »

I don't have mine yet, and I'm in the UK??, but I'm sure it will be on it's way to me soon..Haven't open my Bronze yet anyway. :oops:

Return to “Silver General”