IS ANYONE ELSE LOSING SLEEP?

General Questions.
jsnbrtn

Re: IS ANYONE ELSE LOSING SLEEP?

Post by jsnbrtn »

Anyone heard any news yet? :?

This is getting very tedious, I don't mind waiting as long as the communication is maintained, which it is not! :cry:

Whats the general feeling out there? :| , it is surprisingly very quiet on here considering , you must all have the patience of saints!
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

My good friend,

I speak to Chirs on a regular basis, he is working so hard to get them out to you,this puzzle is amazing I can promise with the amount of effort put in to make sure they are perfect will be worth the wait. !! :D :D

I am afriad I dont have the patience of a saint, but in the past I think a fair few on this froum will agree we all use to waiting longer!!! ;) ;) so this seems like nothing!!!

I am sure it will be with you soon. You know these puzzles rule!!!! I am sure you rather one that worked, than one that didnt. :) :)
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AG00164 OPEN, First to open V2
AU00000 DREADING
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

Reading that back it sounds like I am being really blunt!!!! :oops: :oops:

I am not promise just trying to reasure you that they will be her very soon

:D :D :P :P :D :D :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :D :D
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AU00000 DREADING
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

for me it isn't the waiting for the puzzles, it is the constant resetting of expectations and the following delay after those expectations. It has been 4-5 times for the silver so far... I would have MUCH rather said up front that it will be delayed a month or two, then constantly have these incremental highs and lows. I feel like I'm going bipolar for this puzzle...

I'm USED to waiting for puzzles. I waited over 10 years for a specific puzzle to be made for me...

It is the setting of expectations that is the most frustrating for me.
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

I do understand where you are coming from, This thing is going to be a beast though!!

Just imagine how you going to feel when you actually have it in your handI give you 2 hours and you will be looking for somewhere to throw it!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AU00000 DREADING
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

Matt,

Don't worry I didn't think you were being blunt. I understand what you are saying but like Smiteo says, it is frustrating when delays keep occuring. :)

What I find more frustrating is that we are experiencing the delays before we are officially told what is happening or hear officially that there is a problem. :roll:

You say you are in regular communication with Chris, now don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for Chris but Chris really should be in regular communicaton with his buyers, we were told we would be given an update last Thursday, this still has not happened, this only adds to the frustration. :?

Chris is obviously having problems with the Silver but must keep communication going, it is after all the real work of leadership.
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

A little bird tells me there might be a chance that they're beginning their journeys today ;)
I might be wrong so don't get too excited though.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

It's funny you should say that bluesign I have that srange feeling to :roll: :roll:
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AU00000 DREADING
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

jsnbrtn wrote:
You say you are in regular communication with Chris, now don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for Chris but Chris really should be in regular communicaton with his buyers, we were told we would be given an update last Thursday, this still has not happened, this only adds to the frustration. :?
Yeah I agree, I think that Chris has had one or two problems with the silver, which has required new parts to be made to replace old ones. I dont think these were expected and in some cases I am sure that Chris did not even know what the problem was he had to investigate it. This could be why he is not giving any information.

I think he learning from this whole thing, rather rush than give you information that might be right he is looking for information that is 100% accurate.

It is frustrating but you will have it soon and we will all be talking about it talking about where we are stuck and having loads of fun :D :D :D :D :D :D
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AU00000 DREADING
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

It's nice to know that problems are being fixed before the product is shipped.

I bought one of the isis puzzles recently, and it turns out that it was defective.

The glue used to hold a certain plate had dripped into an internal working preventing a certain part from operating.

I am still sleeping like a baby due to my confident belief that i will receive a fully working puzzle from revomaze. I really dont care if it takes 1 day or 6 months.

Return to “Silver General”