Silver Launch Date?

General Questions.
walther

Re: Silver Launch Date?

Post by walther »

ReVoRabbit wrote:if royalmail/usps it sits in holding for several days. i assume 7 days from when chris tells me he sent it and it gets here almost exactly when i predict.
That's about the same for me. Well with the slight delay that gives us 2 more stress free weekends before the pain begins ;) :lol:
3SE/EX>BU Open|GR Open|BR Open|AG(1) Broken|AG(2) Open|AU Broken...again???
90EX>BU|GR|BR|AG|AU
3LE>BL Open|LI Closed|Handmade Closed
Obsession>BU Open|GR Open|BL Open|RD Open|BUPro Open
3SE>RD Open|OR Closed|TI Closed
PU 3rd Round Winner
stet

Post by stet »

maztec wrote:So, those in the U.S. that have been through this before, what is our typical delivery time? Are we looking at 2 days or a week?
My bronze took between 1 1/2 and 2 weeks. For unknown reasons mine showed up about a week after most others in the US. By the time I got mine enough other people had already solved there's that I kind of lost interest in it and haven't really messed with it much. The same thing happened to me with the Ramisis. Hopefully the Silver will re-spark my interest and maybe someday I will actually pick up the Bronze again :)
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

stet wrote:
maztec wrote:So, those in the U.S. that have been through this before, what is our typical delivery time? Are we looking at 2 days or a week?
My bronze took between 1 1/2 and 2 weeks. For unknown reasons mine showed up about a week after most others in the US. By the time I got mine enough other people had already solved there's that I kind of lost interest in it and haven't really messed with it much. The same thing happened to me with the Ramisis. Hopefully the Silver will re-spark my interest and maybe someday I will actually pick up the Bronze again :)
Well I am hoping your experience was atypical because since I pretty much got the Blue, Green and Bronze in the span of a week, now not having an unsolved puzzle in my hands feels weird!! :? Yeah, I know I got spoiled by coming late to the party!

Having gotten things from the UK before, I would say that a week should be plenty... sometimes things get here even earlier than that. I can't speak of the RevoMaze itself since I got them all from ThinkGeek and that was 2 days for shipping time, but hoping I'll have the Silver in my hands next week, assuming Chris is able to ship Monday!
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

it will be worth the wait :D
with a 40 hour expected solve time it shouldnt matter if its a few days tardy ;)
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
walther

Post by walther »

"We are now shipping all the Pre-Orders and have been working flat out to get this to you."

I was starting to get worried that the silver wouldn't get here until Nov23 week. Wasn't sure how I was going to explain to my family that I would be missing thanksgiving because I was going to be locked in a room slowly going insane. :shock:
3SE/EX>BU Open|GR Open|BR Open|AG(1) Broken|AG(2) Open|AU Broken...again???
90EX>BU|GR|BR|AG|AU
3LE>BL Open|LI Closed|Handmade Closed
Obsession>BU Open|GR Open|BL Open|RD Open|BUPro Open
3SE>RD Open|OR Closed|TI Closed
PU 3rd Round Winner
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

I'm optimistically thinking they'll arrive by this weekend, but even if it is next week sometime, it'll be great! My fingers are all rested from my ordeal with the bronze, and I'm ready to go!

I just hope that Chris takes a good rest after all his work getting this out. I heard it was quite the long haul...

-Derek
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
cdr2289

Post by cdr2289 »

Walther, I hear you.. Interestingly enough, I was goaded by my 3 year old to carve a very intricate pumpkin she saw on some halloween stuff (see photo forthcoming) .. took about 4 hours. I wasn't able to solve the revo bronze the next day .. hand was too sore and tired! We need to figure out a good physical therapy routine for persistant revo-ers. Against my own will, i set the bronze next to the other 3, unsolved .. need to save strength.

Thanksgiving might be quiet - I think what I'll do to cover my addiction is buy superplexus's for the whole family. That ought to shut them up!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG00035-20091031-2007.jpg
IMG00035-20091031-2007.jpg (24.52 KiB) Viewed 8648 times
Blue #172 opened
Green #172 opened
Bronze #172 opened
Black LE#04 opened
Silver #172 V2 opened
Red #86 opened ...
Gold #172 HAS ARRIVED!
Red Obs (Shelved) ...
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Bloody Hell CDR! That's a work of art!

My kids are lucky if their pumpkin isn't cross-eyed and toothless! Takes me 5 minutes! Then I tell them they should be grateful as their dad has to go back to his important work in his office (yes - my Revo that is!)

(By the way - not got my Silver yet - hoping tomorrow might be the day)
cdr2289

Post by cdr2289 »

Thanks!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a kit that lets me trace the outline of the photo, then it's a matter of s l o w l y carving each weee piece out and drinking enough liquor to keep the hand steady.

:D :D :D :D
Blue #172 opened
Green #172 opened
Bronze #172 opened
Black LE#04 opened
Silver #172 V2 opened
Red #86 opened ...
Gold #172 HAS ARRIVED!
Red Obs (Shelved) ...
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

I am getting all impatient :evil:

I hate waiting I am like a small child lol :) :)

I am hoping tommrrow will be the day though :D
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AG00164 OPEN, First to open V2
AU00000 DREADING

Return to “Silver General”