Very Stuck

General Questions.
guiltyjoe

Very Stuck

Post by guiltyjoe »

I have had SILVER for over a year. When I first bought it I played with it and got nowhere. Loved how hard it was. One day I got stuck in a spot, very early on, probably the first trap, that is shaped like a 90 degree S. (kind of) its like an L with a 90 degree leg added. There is a tiny ramp that leads to nowhere.

I need help. I have been stuck here for OVER A YEAR. I admit it is my personal failure. Nevertheless, the puzzle is nothing but a paperweight. I have tried over and over again, so many things. Nothing I do leads to anything new.

Please help or tell me how to get out of here. Please.

Like I said, its at the VERY beginning. I am not looking for a solution to the puzzle. I have a feeling that I just don't understand the feel of the puzzle and therefore I am not thinking in a way that can lead to an escape.

I enjoy difficult puzzles, but at this point I don't enjoy playing with it anymore. I just need help to get out of this one spot.

Thanks for any help in advance.

PM me if you want or respond here.

My silver is #44. And I love my blue and green revomazes, the silver too. Just so stuck its useless to me.
prodigy

Re: Very Stuck

Post by prodigy »

Have you received any help? If not, send me a PM and I will try to help you out of this "trap" :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Silver General”