New (second hand but unopened Silver) owner checking in

General Questions.
blublu

New (second hand but unopened Silver) owner checking in

Post by blublu »

Hello there. I'm just someone who recently discovered the wonder that is Revomaze pretty late. I have purchased bestimmer's Silver Revomaze that he was selling and I have no intention to let it go down without a fight. I haven't gotten it yet but it will be here shortly I hope.
I would have preferred to complete at least Bronze before taking on the Silver, but in this world where I got an opportunity to buy someone's totally un-opened-before Silver, there was no way I could let that one go. The only Revomaze I have solved before is the Blue, though I have Green on the way also. I'm a little scared but also really excited.
Paradox

Re: New (second hand but unopened Silver) owner checking in

Post by Paradox »

Welcome to the family Blublu! :D

You are brave going for the Silver so soon! At least you've opened the Blue, so you do have a basic idea of what you're up against. And of course if you really do struggle you'll always have the Bronze to fall back on. Either way, I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself!
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

welcome!!! im just starting the silver too, so it would be interesting to see who completes it first, baring in mind i just finished the bronze and have also done both the green and blue. good luck and enjoy, i'll right beside you (metaphorically speaking) ;)
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
matrixagent

Post by matrixagent »

blublu wrote:Hello there. I'm just someone who recently discovered the wonder that is Revomaze pretty late. I have purchased bestimmer's Silver Revomaze that he was selling and I have no intention to let it go down without a fight. I haven't gotten it yet but it will be here shortly I hope.
I would have preferred to complete at least Bronze before taking on the Silver, but in this world where I got an opportunity to buy someone's totally un-opened-before Silver, there was no way I could let that one go. The only Revomaze I have solved before is the Blue, though I have Green on the way also. I'm a little scared but also really excited.
Jumping to the silver eh?(queue evil laughter in the background)..Be afraid...be VERY afraid >:D muwahahaha.

Enjoy the experience, the silver is nothing short of a monster! a most enjoyable monster though. I'd highly recommend giving the bronze a go as well before hand. The green teaches excellent core control but nothing new to the blue, the bronze has something new for the adventurer who's solved the blue or green. The silver has a whole array of tricks - some of them are extremely sneaky and have ended up with the silver having a special nickname amongst a few people(you know who you are!) ;)

Seriously though Welcome and enjoy the Silver it is a wonderful puzzle and should keep you busy for somewhere in between 10 minutes and 2 years(I'm not joking) ;)

M.
RevoMaze 1 - Open
Open - :D
Open - How long is that!?
Open - Sneaky.
Open - My thumbs hurt.
Open - TWO of the little bleeders!!!
Lime "Infinite" - Open(first)
Open - Happy now
That'd be like giving a cat a reach-around
maztec

Post by maztec »

In my opinion, the Silver is by far the best puzzle in the series if you want a solid challenge that will take a lot of time and thinking. Plus, you can solve it in solitary confinement.
OOOOOOOoo
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

maztec wrote:In my opinion, the Silver is by far the best puzzle in the series if you want a solid challenge that will take a lot of time and thinking. Plus, you can solve it in solitary confinement.

...in fact a padded cell will actually help! :shock:
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
thayneq

Post by thayneq »

maztec wrote:In my opinion, the Silver is by far the best puzzle in the series if you want a solid challenge that will take a lot of time and thinking. Plus, you can solve it in solitary confinement.
Can't agree more! Silver is definitely the hardest, but it tells a story. I very long and sad story full of deceit, despair and spinning. :lol:
Opening order:
BR 50h. Fast=28s
BK Obs 12h.
BL 25m. Fast=12s.
GR 3h.
AG 20h. Fast=1m56s
AU 70h.
RD 1h.
RD Obs 6h.
OR 20h.
LM 40h. Fast=2m12s
IN 16h.
AQ 15m.
TI 8h.
CU Au plated

Not started:
CU

Waiting on:
Mercury (paid :cry: )
MT, SA
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

you'll enjoy it, my first revo was the green and then I jumped to sliver. I do like the bronze puzzle just a little more than sliver, but they are my top picks enjoy and keep us posted :roll:
“We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life.”

Bronze For the Memories and Gold - Broken
the rest was X SOLD X BGSROGTLv1
Proud Member of The Team

Return to “Silver General”