Starting Silver tomorrow

General Questions.
JackBauer

Starting Silver tomorrow

Post by JackBauer »

I’m ready for the challenge. I really feel as though my dozen previous Revomaze solves have prepared me for this. It’s Silver, Lime, Handmade and Copper …. The only real Revos to support true bragging rights. Sounds harsh but I’ve always believed this. I’m not sure why? I’m probably way off base with this opinion. I mean, I’m really proud of my solve resume … Grey, Indigo, Gunmetal etc, they were not walks in the park for me. But there is something different with Silver, Lime, Handmade and Copper. There’s a different air about them. And now I’m starting Silver. I’ve always been intimidated by it, but I’m facing my fears. All signs point to me starting my assault against the Silver Dragon tomorrow. Wish me luck, I’ll need it.
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
WIP: Lime
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
prodigy

Re: Starting Silver tomorrow

Post by prodigy »

Good luck :)

Silver is a fun maze to explore and solve so take your time!

You are really ready for them all now and Silver, Lime and Handmade are all hard mazes but all of them are really fun and good mazes too!

I have added you to the owner section for Silver (and all other mazes you own). Please tell me if I missed any of them. You can find the progress thread in the "Silver Registered" section.

PM me with pictures if you want to have access to any of the open areas.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

Took me a while, on and off, but I got there in the end. Some brilliant features in silver
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Silver is the complete journey! Can’t wait to read of your progress, I think you are going to enjoy the discovery in there :)

It also has one of the most incredible progress threads to read through, so much history, so many years of frustration and joy are comprised in those posts… they were good company while I solved. So many journeys to share in, I always felt I was retracing the path that many brave revo “warriors” before me had endured and was sharing in their trials and tribulations as I attempted every hurdle, trick and challenge to prove myself capable of the solve.

It will be an epic journey, savor it!
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

I will absolutely savor every path that I find!
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
WIP: Lime
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
pfreeland

Post by pfreeland »

I just managed to get a Silver, which I never thought would happen. So along with Salmon, Lime and Ruby I now have puzzles sorted for the rest of my life!

I always wanted to try Silver after Bronze, so now I have the chance. Hopefully I can get into the owners forum and start looking through the dusty old posts of those who went before me. I feel like an archeologist finding something years after everyone else disappeared :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pfreeland wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:41 am I just managed to get a Silver, which I never thought would happen. So along with Salmon, Lime and Ruby I now have puzzles sorted for the rest of my life!

I always wanted to try Silver after Bronze, so now I have the chance. Hopefully I can get into the owners forum and start looking through the dusty old posts of those who went before me. I feel like an archeologist finding something years after everyone else disappeared :D
Congrats for getting the Silver.

You have an amazing adventure in front of you! Enjoy the Silver!

You now have access to the owners forum :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Silver General”