Bronze Pool

General Questions.
KK1

Re: Bronze Pool

Post by KK1 »

Good job you r enjoying in though! You will frequent that section quite a lot over the next rew hrs of play im guessing, then comes a real tricky bit! I went straight to copper after blue and the jump in difficulty surprised me for a while, but as many people say, an accurate map is the key....luckily for me thats the part i enjoy the most....i have them framed on my wall tool!, sad eh..! Enjoy it.....

KK..
Open; AQ, BU, GR, BR, TI, OR, IN, CU, GM, MTHM, MERC
Closed; AU, AG, LM
Want; PU, BL, R
Voyager #44
Mitch2742

Post by Mitch2742 »

KK1 wrote:Good job you r enjoying in though! You will frequent that section quite a lot over the next rew hrs of play im guessing, then comes a real tricky bit! I went straight to copper after blue and the jump in difficulty surprised me for a while, but as many people say, an accurate map is the key....luckily for me thats the part i enjoy the most....i have them framed on my wall tool!, sad eh..! Enjoy it.....

KK..
I could see myself framing my maps too if they weren't so crudely drawn!

Would you actually mind sending me a picture of your map for BLUE if it'd be no hassle? Just curious to see how your maps look, and blue is the only RevoMaze I've completed to date. (I mapped it, but I mapped section per section and with no mathematical accuracy - but hey, it got me through!)
Mitch2742

Post by Mitch2742 »

Ha, sure enough, I keep falling back into the pool but at least I'm able to get out of it in less than a minute now!
nacoleon

Bronze Pool

Post by nacoleon »

Any luck with the pool!
Last edited by nacoleon on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tgr

Post by tgr »

I was in the same situation as you, having only opened the blue before I started on the bronze. What happened to me, was that I got out of the pool without understanding exactly how I did it. I did that a couple of times before I learned the trick.

My Green arrived a couple of days after I figured out the pool. I haven't started on it yet, and I don't think I will before I complete the Bronze, unless I get really stuck again. I doubt knowing the Green helps much in solving the pool.

But there IS a way out, and once you know it, it becomes quite easy. Obviously, repeating the same moves over and over again will not really accomplish much. Try to figure out if you can do things differently...

A map is always a good thing, but probably more useful when you have solved the pool. Right now, it is more about breaking rules.
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working
nacoleon

Post by nacoleon »

tgr wrote:I was in the same situation as you, having only opened the blue before I started on the bronze. What happened to me, was that I got out of the pool without understanding exactly how I did it. I did that a couple of times before I learned the trick.

My Green arrived a couple of days after I figured out the pool. I haven't started on it yet, and I don't think I will before I complete the Bronze, unless I get really stuck again. I doubt knowing the Green helps much in solving the pool.

But there IS a way out, and once you know it, it becomes quite easy. Obviously, repeating the same moves over and over again will not really accomplish much. Try to figure out if you can do things differently...

A map is always a good thing, but probably more useful when you have solved the pool. Right now, it is more about breaking rules.
What I was trying to say is that I was able to get out of the pool, but I haven't been able to get anywhere else after, I'm just going around the pool and falling on the main trap that takes me back to reset. Did you get past this area?
tgr

Post by tgr »

nacoleon wrote:What I was trying to say is that I was able to get out of the pool, but I haven't been able to get anywhere else after, I'm just going around the pool and falling on the main trap that takes me back to reset. Did you get past this area?
Aw - OK.

Yes, I finally got out of there and got into the next section.

I spent quite a bit of time editing and refining my map. Then I tried to come up with various theories where the hidden exit might be and tested them out one by one. I was mostly wrong, but eventually I discovered a detail that I had missed in the first place, which - after a bit of thinking - took me to the next section.
BU02248 Open
GR01925 Open
BR02212 Open
IN00096 Working
MT00022 Working
wdiaz777

Post by wdiaz777 »

Been going in circles for a long time, any advise as how to map things? I can get out of the pool quickly but not getting to the next step. Any advise would be appreciated.
homework52

Post by homework52 »

wdiaz777 wrote:Been going in circles for a long time, any advise as how to map things? I can get out of the pool quickly but not getting to the next step. Any advise would be appreciated.
For me what helped was mapping the areas I could get to and comparing them to other areas on the map. I used a sticker with increments on the sleeve (made with polar graphing paper with 25 segments) to measure left-right and a digital caliper to measure depth.
BU00231- Solved
GR00108 - Solved
BR00113 - Solved
AG00205 - Solved
AU00037 - In Progress
R00076 - Solved
OR00037 - Solved
LM00037 - In Progress
Mercury 037 - Solved
Blue Obsession V1/V2 Pro - Solved
Green Obsession V1 - Solved
Black Obsession V1 - Solved / V2 - Solved
wdiaz777

Post by wdiaz777 »

Tried mapping and its just not working out, this is my first revomaze and I probably shouldnt have tackled the bronze but Im just swiming in and out of the pool. I dont feel anything different in there. Am i missing something in the pool? Frustrated and looking for that next level... :( :(

Return to “Bronze General”