New Bronze owner stuck in circles

General Questions.
zebrafinch

New Bronze owner stuck in circles

Post by zebrafinch »

I solved the blue which took me awhile and the green which after reading the clue in the instruction book (which was a great hint actually) , I was able to solve it faster than I did the blue. But the Bronze has me stumped.

First what area exactly is the first bronze clue at? Is it on the product description page for the Bronze? Do you have to click some hidden link in the description or something?

I requested access to the bronze register section but have not been granted access so I can not read it and do not know if there are any more hints in there.

Is the "pool" located in the 2nd part of the maze? I seem to be stuck at the first part and thought the pool was this weird little area I fell into that did not allow me to reset the puzzle like you usually do but I got out of that in a few minutes so That must not be "the pool" I hear about.

I mapped and re mapped and seem to have drawn a something that resembles half a stargate from Atlantis but all I do is go up and down and never get thru or above or below it.

Any vague, cryptic hints appreciated.
darkunderdog

Re: New Bronze owner stuck in circles

Post by darkunderdog »

I examined the Blue and Green owners guide however did not see any clues they are exactly the same word for word.. Did I miss something? (I could have mixed up the owners guides....)

Any hints?

Blue - BU00570 - Opened
Green - GR00335 - Opened
Bronze - BR00236 Opened
Silver - AG00103 v2 - Opened
Gold - Ordered
Red - Ordered
Orange - Ordered
Blue Orb - Opened
Black Orb - Opened
Red Orb - Stuck In Rainbow World
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

@darkunderdog

...it's in the details... and it's very subtle... hidden in plain sight...

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
a-maze-ing

Post by a-maze-ing »

@ darkunderdog
I guess the more recently shipped revoblue may have the same booklet as the revogreen, so if there is no difference then the 'useful bit of text' is present in both booklets.

@zebrafinch
you should be added to the 'registered' group after sending your revomaze serialnumber to the registration e-mail address. If that did not happen, send the registration e-mail again, or send Chris an e-mail so he can solve it.
You are also not in the revoblue or revogreen registered or opened groups, so contacting Chris is a good idea. Please have patience, as Chris is very busy these days.
Extreme #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN
Limited #14: OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN STAMATIC
beerninja

Post by beerninja »

A few things.

Yes, you have been in and out of the "swimming pool" congrats.

The thing you've drawn isn't the stargate, there's something later on that looks more like a stargate (at least on my mind). The thing you've hit is more often referred to as the "Euro".

Your puzzle isn't broken. Chris is just evil. :D

Mapping kinda helps but kinda doesn't.

Good luck, I was stuck at the same place you were for 3 days.

Oh, I never found the clue on the website, at least nothing that actually helped me.
BU***** open (not mine)
GR00278 open (mine)
BR***** open (not mine)
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

beerninja wrote: The thing you've drawn isn't the stargate, there's something later on that looks more like a stargate (at least on my mind). The thing you've hit is more often referred to as the "Euro".
In my mind I always thought the stargate and the euro were the same part of the map. I called it a stargate when I found it and then later I read the forum and realized they were calling it the euro.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
beerninja

Post by beerninja »

I was wondering about that. I guess it could go either way. It's kind hard to be specific when you're trying your best to talk around something without giving it away.
BU***** open (not mine)
GR00278 open (mine)
BR***** open (not mine)
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

beerninja wrote:I was wondering about that. I guess it could go either way. It's kind hard to be specific when you're trying your best to talk around something without giving it away.
Well whatever you call it I still have trouble making the journey every so often.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
zebrafinch

Post by zebrafinch »

I found the clue by Chris in the register section but don't know if you need to be familiar with the UK or not to understand it.

I still have not found the clue on the webpage, I been reading the Terms & Conditions text and stuff, is it hidden in all the different text or should I be looking at the Bronze product page?

I really need a clue that will help me with the E section of the puzzle since I have not made any progress except re drawing my map. Maybe the 2 clues refer to further on in the puzzle I am not sure.
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

@zebrafinch - I don't think being in the UK gives you much of an advantage, I think the internet is a huge leveller of playing fields...try researching whatever you think you've found...

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger

Return to “Bronze General”