Is my revomaze broken

General Questions.
sheepish

Is my revomaze broken

Post by sheepish »

Hi all I've just opened my green maze which was fantastic and now started on the bronze. however after a few minutes of puzzling and a couple of resets i fell down another trap or so i thought. I say this because now i can't actually reset the maze and i only have limited movement. I've been trying to get out for a while now but with no luck so does anyone no if it is broken or weather im being paranoid and its another one of the revo's secerts i need to crack. Any help would be great.
BLUE-Open GREEN-Open BRONZE-Open SILVER-Open Gold-????
Red-Open Orange- Open Handmade- Open
Barcared

Re: Is my revomaze broken

Post by Barcared »

Don't worry sheepish - it isn't broken. You are in the 'swimming pool'. There IS a way out!
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

:oops: Thanks i guess it is another revo trick these puzzles get better and better
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Yep - Bronze is a monster! Just when you think the step up can't get much more ingenious than Blue and Green - it does!

Bronze took me over 40 hours - which means silver will take me ....................................... forever!
maztec

Post by maztec »

Enjoy your swim, and get used to it. It took me quite some time to figure out how to stop paddling around.
OOOOOOOoo
cdr2289

Post by cdr2289 »

HI Sheepish, how's the water? 8-) 8-)

Much on the forum has been written about that area you're in now. I suspect you'll feel your way out sooner or later. To date, I know of no one that is still stuck in the pool. Of course, if they drowned ......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blue #172 opened
Green #172 opened
Bronze #172 opened
Black LE#04 opened
Silver #172 V2 opened
Red #86 opened ...
Gold #172 HAS ARRIVED!
Red Obs (Shelved) ...
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

I'm out the pool my problem is staying out hmmm :? time for some serious mapping
phinny13hky

Is my puzzle broken?

Post by phinny13hky »

I recently got the revomaze bronze for christmas. I was very pleased with the product and how it works. A few days ago I was working on the puzzle and was trying to work my way out of the pool. I had been working on getting out for a couple hours and my hands started to get sweaty and cramp up. I accidenlty dropped the puzzle and it landed on the shaft. It got stuck in there and it wouldn't come out. After a while of lubing and working on getting it unstuck, finally I had success and it was free. But now my puzzle isn't working right. It feels much looser than it did before and it is sliding out much further and in weird places that it didn't do before I dropped it. So can somebody help me figure out whether it is broken or not and if there is any way I can fix it, it would be greatly appericiated. thank you.
adamwest

Re: Is my puzzle broken?

Post by adamwest »

Where are you? Someone might be close and check it out or pm me with a map you drew of what it feels like now and I will see what I can do.

Adam
Proud owner of set #16 (RevoTaster)

BU00016 OPEN x and o
GR00016 OPEN x and o
Black o OPEN
BR00016
OPEN
RD00016 OPEN
AG00016 OPEN
AU00016 CLOSED
OR00016 OPEN (mark you're just mean ;) )
ceagull333

Re: Is my puzzle broken?

Post by ceagull333 »

Could still be ok. Can you get back to the beginning? We can't say too much on this part of the forum but send a private message to one of us or revomaster. I started with the bronze last Christmas. I thought it was broke too but just learned is was "stuck" in part of the puzzle and just had to learn to get out and move on.

Like Adam said, you can find someone near by you to check it out too.
BR110 Open GR296 Open GR Obs Open BU652 Open BLObs Open Black Obs Open AG104 Open Red Obs Open RD46 Open AU46 Open Purple (not right!)HM08LE (sealed)OR46 Open LM113 Open GM Open TI46 Open Aqua,CU on hand Indigo on order

Return to “Bronze General”