Is my revomaze broken

General Questions.
phinny13hky

Re: Is my puzzle broken?

Post by phinny13hky »

Well I even without knowing about the pool when it was suck in there the first couple times I didn't suspect that it was broken. It's just weird because before I would have to work a little to get it out of the pool, now it's like it's not even there. The shaft just slides in and out like the pins aren't even there to stop it from going in certian slots. I just want to know if there could be something wrong with it or if I just need to do something to make it like it was when I first got it, and before it got stuck.
phinny13hky

Re: Is my puzzle broken?

Post by phinny13hky »

And the weirdest thing is that when I'm using the puzzle and I've hit a spot where I should've fallen into a trap and heard a 'click' it doesn't click, it still allows me to reset the puzzle and start from the beginning but there isn't that 'click' noise anymore, plus when I try to reset it again it catches on places where there is other slots to slip into. I just want to know what's wrong with it.
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Sounds fine to me...

May I suggest you THINK (c) about what's happening there? (and not say too much about your thoughts out loud, if that's OK)

Enjoy ;)

Allard

Return to “Bronze General”