Lime
Mini
Red-0032
Gold-
Titanium
jpt000

Re: SOLVED!

Post by jpt000 »

Still stuck in the swimming pool after months of trying on and off... Frustrating as hell! Love it!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

jpt000 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:49 pm Still stuck in the swimming pool after months of trying on and off... Frustrating as hell! Love it!
Have you tried to map the pool area? The good thing is that you enjoy it, so just keep on doing that!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

I was stuck in the pool for longer than I'd have liked. Stick with it. Bronze is solvable without mapping.

Good luck!
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:22 pm I was stuck in the pool for longer than I'd have liked. Stick with it. Bronze is solvable without mapping.

Good luck!
Yes for sure all the Revomazes are solvable without mapping, but sometimes it can help and also be more fun to solve a maze when you map it. You can instead have fun to solve the problems in the maze instead of just being lost with trial and error, but that is just my opinion.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
resignpuzzles

Post by resignpuzzles »

after over a year of being in the pool i just reset the puzzle, i was watching youtube and have no idea how i did it! exciting times
open: BU
In progress: GR
Ordered: BR
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

resignpuzzles wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:44 pm after over a year of being in the pool i just reset the puzzle, i was watching youtube and have no idea how i did it! exciting times
Great with some progress! I think most of the people that escapes the pool the first time don't know how they did it. You will probably learn how to before you have the Bronze solved. :D
resignpuzzles

Post by resignpuzzles »

prodigy wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:37 pm
resignpuzzles wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:44 pm after over a year of being in the pool i just reset the puzzle, i was watching youtube and have no idea how i did it! exciting times
Great with some progress! I think most of the people that escapes the pool the first time don't know how they did it. You will probably learn how to before you have the Bronze solved. :D
its just today that i can come and go through the pool at my will, seems the hard part was the easy part.. i am excited to have another puzzle to explore, being in the pool almost feels like bricking a video game haha
open: BU
In progress: GR
Ordered: BR
alacoume

Post by alacoume »

Hello,
I have managed to get also out of the pool, and resets the puzzle. But it seems that getting to part 2 is more difficult because I am stucked in the same reset... I need to refine my map.
By the way, I know how to get out of the pool but I don’t know why I can get out...
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

The forum seems to be pretty quiet. Feel free to join us on discord :)

https://discord.gg/823GgcZd8X
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com

Return to “Bronze General”