Is it a good idea to go straight to the Bronze?

General Questions.
cornettracing80

Re: Is it a good idea to go straight to the Bronze?

Post by cornettracing80 »

blue and green get you to a point where you can navigate the puzzle.
but the bronze is in its own "genus"....it is not the same kind of "animal" as the blue and green.
if customers want to "read the third installment" before "reading the first two books" they can....but why would anyone want to is the question?
i love all the revomazes....to miss out on the experience would be regretable indeed!
there is always the ability to go back and purchase the first two later i guess....
i did play GTA:vice city before i played all the other games...but i would highly recommend new customers to start at the blue.
your only cheating yourself out of a very enjoyable "progression" by jumping ahead
IMHO
:D

Steve
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
Androthi269

Post by Androthi269 »

Playing GTA: Vice City before the other two... damn it, now I want to play and forgot what I was going to say. I was probably going to share the meaning of life and all I can remember is it had something to do with cheese... or am I just thinking about cheese now?

Anyways, on to a similar thought, I feel bad now that I have been on the Bronze for a couple weeks for anyone that thinks they can start on it. I have the experience of two things that would be edited out if mentioned and I still can't get past the section I am in on the Bronze.
Blue: BU00219 Opened
Green: GR00138 Opened
Bronze: BR00074 On Hold...
Silver: AG00036 Received
cdr2289

Post by cdr2289 »

Nothing wrong with being obsessed with Cheese ... mm ... had a good 5 month cave aged last night.

Stick with that bronze, you'll get there. Have you found the clues on the website?
Blue #172 opened
Green #172 opened
Bronze #172 opened
Black LE#04 opened
Silver #172 V2 opened
Red #86 opened ...
Gold #172 HAS ARRIVED!
Red Obs (Shelved) ...
Androthi269

Post by Androthi269 »

I think I have, it's just putting them to good use. Both were a little foreign :)
Blue: BU00219 Opened
Green: GR00138 Opened
Bronze: BR00074 On Hold...
Silver: AG00036 Received

Return to “Bronze General”